ty i'll take another

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
because detroit is so outstanding at covering numbers ...

tx.lebron.james.si.jpg

cavs -2 1h

also, in this pic lebron is being fouled on his right elbow, his right rib cage, and mcdyess can be called for a blocking foul b/c he is in the cylinder.

Like the Cavs 1st half play, the crowd should be rocking, and they could be up 2-0 or at worst should be tied at 1-1, so Pistons will play with less urgency and play better in the 2nd half i would presume.

i knew it be close hence the 1 unit play. but it was a winner regardless. detroit continues to be overvalued by 3/4 pts this series. i dunno whats up with that.

i knew it be close hence the 1 unit play. but it was a winner regardless. detroit continues to be overvalued by 3/4 pts this series. i dunno whats up with that.

I havent played anything(side) since game 1.Im tellin you right now,if cavs win game 4(maybe if they lose a close one)and is vegas is still throwin that bullsit line out there(which they were last year)..I am absolutly unloading on Cleveland in game 5..they know they can win in detroit. and that will probably be my biggest play tis year..lets just make sure to handel business in game 4

jazz tom is my playoff game of the year if everything plays out like i think it will.

I havent played anything(side) since game 1.Im tellin you right now,if cavs win game 4(maybe if they lose a close one)and is vegas is still throwin that bullsit line out there(which they were last year)..I am absolutly unloading on Cleveland in game 5..they know they can win in detroit. and that will probably be my biggest play tis year..lets just make sure to handel business in game 4

I dunno man...

If Chauncey and RIP play like they did tonight then I can understand, but Chauncey won't play like he did tonight over the whole course of the series.

You might even get a softer line on the stons if cavs dominate game 4.

I dunno man...

If Chauncey and RIP play like they did tonight then I can understand, but Chauncey won't play like he did tonight over the whole course of the series.

You might even get a softer line on the stons if cavs dominate game 4.

Im being very very careful w/ what I say cause im into the whole jinx thing..maybe a homer,maybe not..but this series should be 2-1 in cavs favor AT WORST..now I think things are gonna even out..Ive said since before game 1 that game 5 is the make or break game of this series,and I still believe that..Cavs have came so close in Detoit twice,within 2 jumpshots,thats it.. now if they can take the motivation from a few home wins back to detroit..they should win Su.Ill take 4+ points anyday..with that being said..we cant let ourselves go into game 4 with our head in the clouds b/c of game 3(which im very afraid of)...we will know Tues night I guess..GL

I just don't see RIP and Chauncey having this type of performance again and Lebron played a near perfect game...just my opinion. though.

Back