T'wolves backers......

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Corey Brewer is 'unlikely to play tonight'....

this is a significant loss.

i'd post a link, but I'm restricted to my phone.

thanks for the link, Marlo.

as the number goes up for Minny, I'm getting more and more enamored with Charlotte tonight........

MARLO:whip:REDBEARDE.

and i think redbearde actually likes it. it's how ms. redbearde gives it to him.

BAR:stretcher:MS. REDBEARDE
REDBEARDE

money;MARLO.

maybe...I just like taking the significant dog in what I think are shit games. Thus far, I've bet nothing today.

If anything, I'll probably only play GSW. mrs.redbearde has them winning by 4, and she likes the 6pt diff now.

I just like GSW at Atlanta as a SU dog...

maybe...I just like taking the significant dog in what I think are shit games. Thus far, I've bet nothing today.

If anything, I'll probably only play GSW. mrs.redbearde has them winning by 4, and she likes the 6pt diff now.

I just like GSW at Atlanta as a SU dog...

Red

The more I think about this the more I think GSW rolls here. I initially leaned on Atlanta...but this swing and the revenge factor has me thinking GSW ML and +2

GSW or no play exactly. just FYI red, i had 2 units on minny at -5. bet out 2.2 units on cha at +5.5. lose juice if minny covers. push if cha covers. if minny wins by 5. lose one push one no harm no foul..

i like gsw. 4 unit play. remember that last loss vs atlanta was without captain jackson. like what he brings to this team besides the stats.

Red

The more I think about this the more I think GSW rolls here. I initially leaned on Atlanta...but this swing and the revenge factor has me thinking GSW ML and +2

dude...at that number, you might as well play the ML and no +2. The diff between what it costs you should be 25 to 30 cents on the dollar, and the dif between winning the bet is simply bad luck or bad FT shooting, and this one should NOT come down to that.......

dude...at that number, you might as well play the ML and no +2. The diff between what it costs you should be 25 to 30 cents on the dollar, and the dif between winning the bet is simply bad luck or bad FT shooting, and this one should NOT come down to that.......

The motherload goes on the ML, the small play goes on the +2.

we're not ML dog players like you red. hahaha. anything can happen. GSW loses by 1 well be after you!!! i'm on the +2. played ML small.

okay. but do consider what I'm saying.

+2 at -110.

pk at +120 or 125. that's 30 to 35 cents more on every dollar. Thank about how hard we work to get just a few percentage points above 52.5%, and consider that from -110 to +120, you're getting 30% more value out of every dollar you wager.

it's a HUGE deal...

and that ladies and gentemen is wagering ML 101. thank you professor beard. i'm glad i don't have to sleep with you for an A. ms. redbeard will do.

i've been having the hots for mrs. redbearde ever since she likes gsw winning by 4.

an_shake.gif

watch it, bub....

Back