Two Utes week 1

Two Utes

Manual Toothbrushes FTW
Utah -41 (.15) 1u

56-3 final as there are a lot of 2nd unit guys wanting to prove what they can do and I expect Dave Christensen to run the offense through the 2nd half. 3rd string QB Brandon Cox may even get a few series if the lead is big enough.

Game going just like I thought. Unfortunately on D I thought they would put a few guys in as the game progressed and they have all defensive starters out for the first drive of the 2h. Probably going to trade TD's now.

Thanks bones. It went pretty much how I expected sans the wholesale subs on defense. Hopefully I can be this close every week on them, I really feel like I've got a good pulse on this team as I followed the spring and fall camps a lot this year. The players hit the off-season weights harder than I've ever seen before as well.

Brandon Cox with the 16 yard TD in garbage time got me the win. This kid will be the future at QB, he's going to be a good one.

Stalking CU tonight. I know CSU is the sexy dog pick but they lost a lot on their OL including a 2nd round draft pick at center. They also lost Bibbs and MWC defensive player of the year. I think CU wins the battle in the trenches tonight and wins by DD. MacIntyre is the best coach they've had since Barnett as well.

Would love to hear CU/CSU thoughts.

Thanks Dwight.

Adding:

UConn +15.5 1u
Buffs -3 2u

Heading out, may have some thoughts later.

Thanks guys. The Barfaloes suck, the untested CSU line went through them like Faz on Vegas poontang.

Okie St +20 1.5u
UW -17 1.5u (.05)
Badgers +4.5 1.5u

Hopefully today goes better.

Not a great start to CFB, things will turn.

Cards -3 1.5u
Under 54 1.5u

Will update record tonight.

Back