Two Utes Bowls

Two Utes

Manual Toothbrushes FTW
USC -6 1u W

May add a few more, really like WSU but just can't do it at 6. I've seen CSU up close this year and I don't think that secondary can stop WSU from scoring 40 points. I just don't know if I trust the WSU defense to stop Bibs.

Last edited:
Thanks Hunt. It's nice to have a team that's fun to watch again, been a tough stretch since the Majerus days.

WSU -5.5 1u L
Buffalo +2 1u L

Last edited:
Not a great first day, long way to go though.

Ohio/ECU O 63 1u L
Will add ECU -14 if it shows again most likely

Last edited:
Added ECU -14(.20) 1u W

Going to be busy and can't wait for it to come back(if it does)

Last edited:
3-4 so far after a 1-4 start

Pitt/BGU U50 1u L
NIU/USU U 57 1u W

May get sides in on these as well. I want to take USU in the worst way but the QB factor for each team scares me from pulling the trigger. Lean BGU in but struggling with that one as well.

Last edited:
Once it hit a TD had to take the team with the tougher schedule and one that doesn't appear to have quit. Maybe BG is still as focused and ready to go as they were before that NIU game but I just don't see how they are.

Pitt +7 1u W

Last edited:
6-5 bowls

Flip flopped on this one, may regret it
The Herd -3 1u(.05)
Gophers -4 1u

Tomorrow
UNC -2.5 2u

will be adding UW later but I would like to only give 3, my site has 3.5 currently.

Don't go against your initial instincts....liked UW all along and then the number got higher and thought BYU would cover. After watching the first half, BYU racked up a ton of yards, just couldn't get in the end zone.....led to the 2h play.

sooooo.....
ND -15 1u Missed the 14 last night but don't think it matters either direction.
Eric Ebron O 70.5 yards receiving 1u(.15)

ND looks like shit.

Rutgers ML +280 2h .3u
Rutgers 2h TT O10.5(+.10) 1u

Louisville -6 1u

Last edited:
A new week to bring some new fortunes

Ole Miss -3 1u
Texas +14.5 1u
ASU -14 1u

Will be adding MTST in the am, hoping to see 7 without buying it.

I like Texas too for some reason, but I hate betting a team where if I lose ATS it might not be by just 7, but maybe 37.

I like Texas too for some reason, but I hate betting a team where if I lose ATS it might not be by just 7, but maybe 37.

Trust me, I know how you feel. Oregon just not the same after that first loss and Texas will be playing their asses off for Mack. I still think Oregon wins but I like having 2 TD's in this game.

Back