Two sexy little Doggies in the Lateshow

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, its been a few days...gonna roll with these two out west. I think we can get em both in..

GL..each one unit

Toronto +8.5 +100
Seattle +7.5 -102

i think great minds think alike. nice numbers on em both. lets see em both cash

good luck nick

Great minds do think alike. Thats why we are basically the pillars of the CTG team...hehe

Lets roll!

Retburj said:
nice pic bar

man...did Covers make you lose the hair and go gray??? lol

LMFAO!

Nah....thats Kelly Fulks:cheers:

I will say some days @ Covers made me pull out some hair'an_horse'

Dallas
Date Pos Player Injury Status
12/20 8:05am G Anthony Johnson Ankle missed last 3 games, upgraded to probable Wednesday vs Seattle.
Seattle
12/20 8:10am G Ray Allen Ankle expected to miss Wednesday vs Dallas, might return Saturday vs Toronto.
Sonics guard Ray Allen had the bruised bone in his right foot re-evaluated Tuesday and he isn't experiencing any pain. He was cleared to practice Thursday, though Sonics coach Bob Hill may give the team a day off. Allen hopes to play Saturday against Toronto.

Toronto
12/20 4:01am F Chris Bosh Knee is out indefinitely.
"I am pain-free for the first time in about a week," Bosh said. "I just have to continue to get stronger and be patient." Bosh is enough of a realist, however, to know that a full recovery is still a ways off. "I am not going to try to make a prediction for when I will come back," he said. "I doubt that it will be during the road trip." Bosh said that, in just a week away from playing, he has noticed a fall-off in his conditioning as well. "You lose your wind," he said. He said that he will need to do several days of full practices with the team before he'll attempt a game situation comeback.
12/20 3:57am F Kris Humphries Stomach missed last game, "?" Wednesday vs LA Clippers.
12/20 3:56am F Jorge Garbajosa Calf left last game, "?" Wednesday vs LA Clippers.
12/20 3:55am G T.J. Ford Buttocks left last game, probable Wednesday vs LA Clippers.
12/20 3:51am G Jose Calderon Back missed last game, expected to miss Wednesday vs LA Clippers.
LA Clippers
12/20 4:01am G Sam Cassell Plantar Fasciitis missed last game, "?" Wednesday vs Toronto.
12/17 6:13pm G Quinton Ross Back left last game, "?" Wednesday vs Toronto.

Tim

I am actually hoping Cassell does play. That helps my cause as he has reverted to his semi-selfish manners this season.

Raptors will kep this close. Really feel that. Clippers play down to competition and just struggle overall it seems.

Dallas-Seattle is just a major trap game. I think its a good-shooting high-scoring game. I'll take the home team over a TD

Wish I would have gotten that line with Toronto. Played it way too early.

Got Dallas at -5, but I sure wouldn't play it at -7.5. The way things are going lately I'm thinking about taking the other side of + money and praying for a 6 point victory.

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BACKGROUND: black; WIDTH: 600pt; mso-cellspacing: .7pt" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">12/20 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:time Hour=
7:19pm</st1:time><O:p></O:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">G<O:p></O:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">Sam Cassell<O:p></O:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">Plantar Fasciitis<O:p></O:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">is upgraded to expected to play Wednesday vs <st1:City><ST1:place>Toronto</ST1:place></st1:City>.<O:p></O:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Fuck this formatting god damn...

Last edited by a moderator:
it's early still, but raps and sonics look good so far..gl with them...you like the pistons getting 3 or 3.5 vs the cavs tomorrow?

sea showed why they lost 5 straight heading into this

we had the game BAR but who knew Shaq Dampier was gonna show up

oh well.....

Raps was nice...tough loss in Seattle...really coulda had 2-0...

Learned something though tonight that should help in future endeavors

Tazz...playoff revenge for Cavs but on a B2B. Sheed should be back. I will prolly do a quick preview of that game later this morning.

Back