twins fan23

Pretty much a regular
Will be playing 1-5 unit plays. 1u=$100

Overall Record 0-0
Parlays 0-0

Seattle/GB under 47.5 x2

Seattle -5.5 ×2

Gl this season fellas. Let's crush it!

Thanks fellas l appreciate it. Adding one Parlay. Had this locked in 2 weeks ago bit will post.

Parlay 3 1u/6u
Seahawks -5 -110
Vikings +6 -110
Jags +10.5 -110

Future
Vikings win division
1u/17u

Does Dallas have any chance Sunday? Thoughts

i think so for a couple reasons, i do think they can score as even before the problems sf has had on d throwing against them was always the way to attack them and dal has no problem with that. crabtree kinda banged up and keap isnt the same guy when he isnt on the field, he said he playing but ive heard others say different. dunno if this as good a reason but i think dal d might be to the point they have some of that a&m resentment in them after hearing how awful they are and come out and play inspired, doesnt hurt that sf offense isnt exactly clicking as of yet either... then there always the record of dogs in cowboy games the last bunch of years, dont know it offhand but i know doggies cover quite often for some reason..i just saw terrance williams was questionable tho and i think they need him..

Happy opener fellas. I feel like a little kid at Christmas! ! Here is the rest of what I have so far.

Colts +8 ×2
Titans +3.5 ×1u
Browns +7 ×1u
Bucs -3 ×1u

Pretty happy with week 1 minus the Jags game... Here is my first one tonight.

Parlay 2 $200/$307
Lions -260
Cardinals -2.5

More later

Overall 4-4
Parlays 0-2 +.7u

Week 2 here we go..

Just one but will probably add tonight. See where the local has his numbers. He can really be off at times...

Ravens -2.5 -120 x2u

Didn't have time to post as I was at TCF watching .y Vikes get whooped. Actually had a nice day yesterday. Here's what I really like tonight! Pretty cut and dry plays.

Eagles +3 ×2 u
Over 53 x2 u

Gl guys

Overall 6-4
Parlays 0-2

+8.7u season total

Week 2 4-0 +8u

Not loving Thursdays matchup but everything for me points to the Falcons. Will add more tomorrow.

Falcons -6 x .5u

Here is the rest.

Parlay 2 .5u/1.3u
Lions -1
Eagles -4

Oakland +14 ×2u

Lions -1 ×2u

Homer play. Vikes +10 ×1u
Wouldn't be shocked if we won. We will put up pts but will Zimmer have defense ready amid the distraction? ?

Gl

Updated record after week 3

Overall 10-9
Parlays 0-3

+7.9u

Week 3 4-5 on every play

Started out week 4 hot! I can't miss a Thursday game.. Guess Thursdays it may be time to pile on the units.

I will post most of my Sunday plays about an hour or two before the games

Pretty rough on Sunday but believe I have a great feel on this one tonight. My biggest post on here this year.

Chiefs +3 ×7 u

Under 46.5 x2 u

Gl tonight

Bounced bask Monday nicely

Overall 13-14
Parlays 0-3

+8.6 units

+.7 u for the week

Well I should probably stick with Thursday and Monday games. I guess that's what Im best at. Hop on Vikes if you can now as that line should continue to drop and end up around 7 I would assume.

Glad I stayed away from my Vikes. Here we go.
Falcons +4 ×2
Texans +6.5 ×2
Bills +6.5 ×2
Denver -7.5 ×2

TB/Saints under 48.5 ×2

Good luck fellas

Two so far for early games. About to head to the stadium so I might just have the two today.

Vikings -1 x2u

Browns -1 x2u

Gl and SKOL

Back