TWINS AT YANKEES ONE OFF PLAYOFF GAME

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Props to HollywoodBeaker from jump street....I gotta meet that dude in real life...dedication for real

GWarner if he still here.....UT might've boogied him out.....come back, or I ain't looking hard enough too maybe...

Anyway, let's get it......I would love an old school CKR write up here.....damn he was good.....Br@ssknux CFB good....ghostinmyhead go.........you get it. Make CTG great again....

STILL the best site on the web.......any smaller and we might as well text each other....fuck, you baseball degens might do that already lol

Let's do it...tuck and BC......help out on the analytical side por favor...

The season is upon us........

Go Bombers by the way...

Props to HollywoodBeaker from jump street....I gotta meet that dude in real life...dedication for real

GWarner if he still here.....UT might've boogied him out.....come back, or I ain't looking hard enough too maybe...

Anyway, let's get it......I would love an old school CKR write up here.....damn he was good.....Br@ssknux CFB good....ghostinmyhead go.........you get it. Make CTG great again....

STILL the best site on the web.......any smaller and we might as well text each other....fuck, you baseball degens might do that already lol

Let's do it...tuck and BC......help out on the analytical side por favor...

The season is upon us........

Go Bombers by the way...
Love it. And I agree on how many it seems are on here and texting each other lol. Seems as it keeps dwindling down. But I agree on it veingnone of the best sites on the net. Keeps me from going crazy sometimes with the ingames as I can't hardly do anything due to my health

Would really love ump info, overs are where I'm certainly headed unless the absolute wrong guy shows up

I'm just gonna stick with my twins TT over 3 and gonna play Colorado ML tomorrow

Im on twins +215, but really like yanks now, it means nothing, just projecting memories, hope yanks get down early and can buy ml, prolly 1 run game, i love molitor and trust girardi

Big concern on over if Twins don't score early, they might not reach base against that bullpen if it gets there. I do think they can get to Severino, they better.

Back