Twinkie Week 4 CFB Plays

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
JFF really fucked me hard. Bought to 7 made it cool, but man woulda helped huge for Bama to cover. Oh well, on to the next one.

Troy St +14.5.../ 3.5 units

Got the hook. I have another local out that I am loving. My guy I had last year as secondary shut down(no shit haha..that was fun). Alabama as a state is playing some good football these days. Look around the site and see....Mull-Dog is in trouble. They might be cow-belling his ass outta there. I ain't in the ML category for the junior condoms as some I respect are, but Ill take the 2 tds and the hash.

Wyoming -4.../ 2 units

I see a better all around team laying a short number to the flyboys. I think the offense clicks better here early, and they work it out. I look for the cowboys to start early and finish well.

Kansas St +6.../ 2 units

See the forum. I bet it, can't say I love it. Facts are there though. The loss Snyder had earlier just yughhhh. I was gonna take this bet possibly, costanza and others pushed me into it(lol)

Utah St +7(-120).../ 2 units

Chuckie:badass:

Last edited:
twin gl my brother yeah bama got me to I thought with 2 min to play bama was a winner. but like you said on to the next week make your bookmaker pay bol

Opinion on Tulane?

I saw a 15 last night....over 2 tds is very tempting for me.

My problem is I don't know enough about Cuse....I have to look at Orange a bit before I pull the trigger...

What you say s--k?

JFF really fucked me hard. Bought to 7 made it cool, but man woulda helped huge for Bama to cover. Oh well, on to the next one.

Got the hook. I have another local out that I am loving. My guy I had last year as secondary shut down(no shit haha..that was fun). Alabama as a state is playing some good football these days. Look around the site and see....Mull-Dog is in trouble. They might be cow-belling his ass outta there. I ain't in the ML category for the junior condoms as some I respect are, but Ill take the 2 tds and the hash.

Wyoming -4.../ 2 units

I see a better all around team laying a short number to the flyboys. I think the offense clicks better here early, and they work it out. I look for the cowboys to start early and finish well.

like them both twinkie although I havent played either. Cant give and Offense like Troys 14.5 and not expect a cover. MAybe a ten pt game. AF's D has to many holes in it to keep the WY out of the inzone and this could be ugly
BOL my friend

Wyoming -4.../ 2 units

I agree. Both are on my card.

I saw a 15 last night....over 2 tds is very tempting for me.

My problem is I don't know enough about Cuse....I have to look at Orange a bit before I pull the trigger...

What you say s--k?

I can't say I know bunch on 'Cuse either, saw some vs PSU, saw some vs NW. Only saw Tulane vs LT last week. I see +16 now, seems pretty high. I'll have to do some checking up on things.

Can't multi quote but Bar Hunt Detroit Jimmy xyz silk hound s--k

thanks guys, thanks for stoppin in

Back