Twinkie Week 3 CFB Plays

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Well Tulane was an absolute shit show. I added when money came in hard on USA....I had an opportunity to buy off....didn't. I go with me on the matter, but it is humbling. Really shows you that you aren't bigger than this shit we do......no matter what you know. Here we go:

Bama -7(-120).../ 4 units

I said anything under 10 I would slam. Props to VK and tru and the guys that do PRs....I respect that shit. I just look where I think the line is off. Thoughts all over here, so I don't need to go into it. I don't often buy points, but it doesnt kill me cuz I dont make it a habit. I am doin it here.

WKU -9.5.../ 4 units

Another big one here. You saw Tenny. You saw USA. Maybe I am dumb and a Western anything should lay this on the road....maybe they are disinterested...I know this. WKU is good. USA surprised TU last week...another week of film....Lay it

Indiana -3.../ 2 units

Said there will be spots to play Hoosiers...here is one

Tulsa +24.5.../ 2 units

Ville -13.../ 2 units

Last edited:
possibly buying off WKU.....this USA team needs to go away

Havent made up the mind yet, but this shit sucks

what did you have this game beginning of the year

7-10 was thrown around with the PR guys....why no value?

I think Ole Miss can win str8 up

that's my point...before last week it was 7-10, now one week later you're ok only taking 2.5???

just because of last weekend? that's overreaction to the tee

that's my point...before last week it was 7-10, now one week later you're ok only taking 2.5???

just because of last weekend? that's overreaction to the tee
would be ML bet likely

Have not bet it yet, but liked the game before last weekend.

could be that texas D is much better at home, don't know...they sure sucked last week in provo

but i expect texas to score at will and ole miss should get theirs as well

could be that texas D is much better at home, don't know...they sure sucked last week in provo

but i expect texas to score at will and ole miss should get theirs as well
over may be the play...and better

appreciate the convo kj:shake:

sure bud, just my thoughts

miss may damn well win but one week shouldn't move the line as much as it did. everyone saw tejas get waxed in that game and couldn't stop a thing...then the line moves 6-7 pts?

that's quite the reaction to one game, byu's super bowl at home, and i would expect a ton of effort from the horns tomorrow

I was impressed vs bama

Seems like a game where they can stop ECU and score a little

obv Logan and the offense would be the scary part......what you thinking?

I'm thinking Beamer has never appropriately used Logan Thomas at QB. The guy couldn't thrown seeds through a tire swing. Why he has never run this guy in some sort of read option is beyond me. Their defense is good but not great. And they've simply stopped focusing on ST's. Dowdy-Ficklen is a loud football stadium and draws the second most fans per game in the non BCS leagues. The Pirates d is as good as they've been under Ruffin McNeill which may not be much, but Texh on offense is worse than awful. Carden and Co on offense is better than good and he gets rid of the ball pretty fast but will need to play mostly mistake free tomorrow. The tale of the tape will be: what can Vintavious Cooper do on the ground against the Hokies? Look for a relatively low scoring game. Does anyone else think Beamer has lost the respect of his team(s) over the last few years?

ECU 23
VPI 20

note that score could very well be reversed too.

Bama push really stunk. In hindsight buying the hook avoided disaster, so cool.

I obviously don't have USA figured and I think I may leave those guy be....

Back