Twinkie Week 2 CFB Plays

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Had a nice opening week. Let us keep it going.

Tulane -6.../ 3 units

Tru and I had a back and forth a lil about this in the In-game here....Tulane popping of a the win vs Jax St and South Bama off the loss at home to Southern Utah(disappointing loss). A little concerned Montana only threw the ball 14 times, but the RBs looked ok and the CBs apparently looked well. A tad concerned Montana ate a few sacks as well, but South Bama is playing 2 qbs, and the talent between the 2 squads should be tilted to CJ's squad(not overboard tilted but enough). Tulane needs these games early to have any shot at a bowl game down the road. I think Montana now has the game jitters off him, and Devin Powell looked shitty enough for Nick to know he is "the guy", maybe Powell comes in for a package play or something. Either way the Wave should cover the TD here. More to come later for sure....bring it in fellas

Kentucky -17.../ 2units

Boy does Kentucky need a win....and a big one. Miami OH is awful...I would say over, but I will just lay it.

Bowling Green -7.../ 1 unit

Flashes suck....Not my most knowledgeable conference, but I will take a stab at some road chalk

More Tulane -4.5.../ 2 units

Michigan -4.5.../ 1 unit

BYU/TX UNDER 56.5.../ 1 unit

Arizona -14.../ 1 unit

smallish bets on Prairie View and Samford posted in tru's thread....not full unit plays tho

Last edited:
thanks hunt, press

press- Ricky Seals Jones looks the deal.....woulda loved him in Purp and Gold

Bute...I see one you are on that I am considering...I chirped in your thread, get back at me

CG, thanks man

Apparently the reason for Montana passing the ball 16 times was all in the game plan...CJ wanted to get the running game going and all the passes were very short and underneath, outside of a few....That is not the playbook however and I expect to see TU open up more in this game and my guys say the same...CJ said they have been throwing deep in practice and I expect some shots Saturday

One lil LB is out for the game, shouldnt make a difference tho...the LB core is easily the weak link on the D, so me or you gettin in wouldnt matter....the targeting deal was reversed(Lorenzo Doss)...the CBS are good for the Wave and opportunistic and athletic

Sean Donnelly is suspended for team rules violation, but Jacquet is back from his sit...Uzdavinis will start for Donnelly...the O-line needs work and didnt look great, but a game under belt should help.

Good shit homie! I'm tailing you on both twink. Let's get that money bro!

Hope all is well with you my dude!

The less Powell the better, that is for sure. There are some interesting abbreviations for South Alabama.....

With ya on the Cats. Best of luck as always.

Good luck Twinkie. I agree with you on the Cats, just can't make myself pull the trigger...yet. Let me get a few beers in me on the course tomorrow and I'll probably fire in 4 or 5 bets with no research if the past is any indication

best of luck twink! i miss u...i need to come to an ingame soon! golf league finished last night so i should be good to go next thursday

Add

More Tulane -4.5.../ 2 units

loaded now...this game is wild and someone is against me big..oh well

smallish bets on Prairie View and Samford posted in tru's thread....not full unit plays tho

Not even sure why I am pointing that out lol

Back