Twinkie Week 1 CFB Plays

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
That time again...good to see some life and the best forum back to doing the big game thing. I will be around and post weekly plays usually and like silky says bring all the -ate's, yall know 'em. Let us start shall we

Condoms -21.../ 3 units

LSU -4.../ 2 units

Local popped a number I wanted and I like this bet. Lane is a cocksucker and see no reason why he won't lay it on. I started the thread on the game, was waiting for an HG(or ssggkapana, wish he was here) co-sign and I got it.

Last edited:
I will say I been talkin wit dat dude tru, and altho I do not have a local line yet....Not sure how Tulane can lay 33 points to John Curtis HS much less Jax St, someone on the sked...I have NOT bet that yet, but I am eyeing it and will look hard once it(hopefully) pops at the shop

GL everyone this season and appreciate all the time and info the regulars bring. Welcome newbies, hope yall bring something as well.

Another tidbit....while Orleans Darkwa is gonna be healthy and the horse....guys in the know swear by Lazedrick Thompson from St Charles Catholic....hearing this guy will wow folks this year...we will see, but keep an eye out

On it too twink. Good luck this season. Ain't nothing wrong with being a homer when your team is legit

twink ... good luck this year :shake:

go ahead and get you some action on the Rebs tonight ... sit back ... enjoy a Toddy ...:moneysmile:

Thanks erryone...watching Piss/Vandy

stayed away...small on under, not worth the post

looks like wrong side anyway....dont let this scare u off the Tigahs

Yea u right jimmy.....makes me feel more confident to see you on it

Usc burns my ass.....what a fuck job

Back