Twinkie Unpopular Play

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Dallas -1.../ 4 units

I know you all saw NO beat the shit out Tampa 41-0 and Dallas sucks right? Wrong.

Tampa completely laid down. Dallas is going to win this game. I expect handily.

See most of the board on NO and not sure why.

Pitt -3.../ 2 units

See many on this and I agree....Pitt is the better team and I like my number. Pitt needs this one and I think they get it.

Philly +7.../ 2 units

Need my head examined, but this is a bad local line so I play it(wouldn't play at current line)

Oaktown +10.../ 2 units

Good number....will bite on the fact that Cam shouldnt lay 10 to anyone.....yet

Last edited:
Dallas -1.../ 4 units

I know you all saw NO beat the shit out Tampa 41-0 and Dallas sucks right? Wrong.

Tampa completely laid down. Dallas is going to win this game. I expect handily.

See most of the board on NO and not sure why.

I'm by no means endorsing a NOLA play, but to think Dallas wins handily is a bit of a stretch. They've won 1 game "handily" all year, and that was against the Eagles....and the game was tied after 3.

Total coin flip I believe, but good luck nonetheless.

I'm by no means endorsing a NOLA play, but to think Dallas wins handily is a bit of a stretch. They've won 1 game "handily" all year, and that was against the Eagles....and the game was tied after 3.

Total coin flip I believe, but good luck nonetheless.
Think the NYG game earlier this year....I am expecting something like that.

Saints have owned Dallas outside of the year D came in and beat the Saints they year they won the SB.

Just how I see it. They win by at least a TD

Get on the Seahawks twink......biggest game this team has seen in a while......Harbaugh wants a championship, Carroll wants this win

Back