Twinkie NFL Wildcard Weekend Plays

Saints +3.5.../ 4 units

Saints ML +150.../ 2 units

Grabbed a bad line that I doubt gets back.....by the time I placed my ML wager it was back to 3. I don't think Nick Foles is beating Brees on the moon much less at the Linc.

Saints +3.5.../ 4 units

Saints ML +150.../ 2 units

Grabbed a bad line that I doubt gets back.....by the time I placed my ML wager it was back to 3. I don't think Nick Foles is beating Brees on the moon much less at the Linc.

But, what you can say is "a Texas quarterback will be the winner."

I'd call you a homer, but I like the play and will be on them as well...good luck

I will just take the experience here. I told mook and all those Philly guys that they had a QB controversy on their hands, and I think Foles is a legit starter. Just early for this bunch against an experienced team.

I had Carolina in week 16 btw.....and called the St Lou debacle. Only bad read I have had with these guys is in SEA. I think Drew and Payton get it done here.

I was way wrong on Nicky...I will concede that..still not sure he is the long term answer but we shall see...payton vs. Chipper in his first playoff game it's probably a mismatch although I think chip had been great...eagles might be too green for this spot at coach and qb but I pray I'm wrong...hope you hit your spread bet and lose the ml..insert cigar guy. Gl.

Wow. Thought you'd be on the Birds for sure.

All the best this postseason Twink.

Lex- always a read for me on Sunday....thanks for stoppin in. GL

Mook- Should be a good game....I think yall got a starter in the NFL that can win in the very near future...will be eyeing him next year

Em- Another must read for me....I usually have a pretty good bead on these guys. Missed wildly with Sea.....Of course if the lose I will say, why o why. I just don't see it today. GL in the post..

i like it, saints stink on the road but i still dont buy this philly stuff for some reason, geaux saints? is that how they do it

I actually think the Saints win SU too Twink, I just can't get myself to put money on it @Phi. Hope you cash brother.

beer money on SD ML unposted but the girl in the Taco Bell window can confirm the Iphone bet

GB +3.5.../ 1 unit

GB ML +160.../ 1/2 a unit

Back