• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

***Twinkie NCAA Plays 2023***

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Going to try and post this year all here. Can’t promise spread sheet record keeping but you’ll know if I’m getting drilled or paid.
So many other great cappers here that put things much better and thorough than I, always looking through the threads to see if I get swayed one way or the other or not at all.
Also, will try and focus locally.

Leans so far:

Nebraska +7.5. 1st one that caught my eye and has been explained by many here.

South Alabama +6.5. Gonna wait and see here, but definitely lean the points initially. Definitely a live dog with all they return and Tulane has a big one next week as we all know.

FSU ML…I might well go other way here too. Not totally sure yet. Probably a better live play if one has that out.

Last edited:
Going to try and post this year all here. Can’t promise spread sheet record keeping but you’ll know if I’m getting drilled or paid.
So many other great cappers here that put things much better and thorough than I, always looking through the threads to see if I get swayed one way or the other or not at all.
Also, will try and focus locally.

Leans so far:

Nebraska +7.5. 1st one that caught my eye and has been explained by many here.

South Alabama +6.5. Gonna wait and see here, but definitely lean the points initially. Definitely a live dog with all they return and Tulane has a big one next week as we all know.

FSU ML…I might well go other way here too. Not totally sure yet. Probably a better live play if one has that out.
Corn

Damn, Twinkie posting picks. You’re gonna make me start posting them again. Back to the good Ol’ days

Back