Twinkie Dog Day NFL

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Here we go. Gonna post these. I am using a local now and he is off on some games. Some of these lines would not normally be available to anyone. If anyone wants me to not post em, I totally respect that. As some of the lines are bad/off, I will post if I would play it at the widely available line.

Miami +9.../ 2 units

I would still play at 7, obv like the free points here as well tho

Chiefs +7.../ 2 units

I would NOT play at the current line. This guy is way off and I will take the home dog at this number. I have said in other threads to stay away, and I would. Unless some genius gives you 7 at -110

Indy +7.../ 2 units

Indy is a playoff team in weak AFC, and Detroit is in a tough division. But 2 dome teams, I'll take the points and so should you.

St. Lou +8.../ 2 units

Home dog. I like Kap like the next guy. Rammers D is pretty good. Ill take the points

Oakland +3.5.../ 2 units

I must be nuts. Oakland has lost me money this year. Gonna try and get some back today.

Cinci -3.5.../ 1.25 units

Not as confident here, and as you can see the line I got not as good. I still have an out with more competitive lines but I just went with this guy. Lotta people on this probably... just treaded lightly

Dallas/Philly 1st h UNDER 23.5.../ 1 unit

I don't think Philly gets anything goin until late. Also think Philly D will be pumped.

Dallas/Philly 2nd h OVER 23.../ 2 units

Not to be petty and bitch but I feel like I had the above right...just got fucked. Lets go points. Dallas been 2nd h team all season....Philly been lookin OK as well.

NYG -3.../ 1 unit

Monday night road faves....hmmmm...not really my thing, but I'm biting. Treading light tho.

61664_153649391335195_6504_n.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see someone else on Indy. I couldn't believe getting a 7 here. Also on the phins in a big way. Good luck.

Wtf Twink, way to ruin a perfect day with the under in Philly Dallas, haha. Jk. Nice recovery with the second half play! Cleaning up!

Word Streak...gonna go oppo tho....Wash as dogs has been the Silky special

add

Giants -3

1 unit

Back