Twinkie CottonBowl Thread

@Teapot9 fir assist

USC cheerleaders and band(very sad obviously) got us

Rest…No WAY

Roll WAVE
Highly encourage you hang around for their little post game tribute even if the Wave lose

It's unique, band and Song Girls have fun

Looking forward to this one a bunch!

You guys going to game? Just flew into Dallas went to the concert next to ATT great spot down here. Grab a drink?

Highly encourage you hang around for their little post game tribute even if the Wave lose

It's unique, band and Song Girls have fun

Looking forward to this one a bunch!
Their cheerleaders are something else. Obviously Tulane cheerleaders aren’t from here, still no competition.

The running joke was Tulane shoulda had St Aug’s Marching 100 show up and put on the Tulane band gear. Shit, probably 12 high schools in the GNO could’ve hang way better.
Honestly piss poor for a college in NO proper to have that shitty a band

Congrats Twinkie!!

Your boys made it s profitable day (mostly TT and over but small side too).

I was scared in 4th with how much clock SC ran but you all got it done.

The "Feels like '98" shirt is amazing. Need one.

Hope you enjoyed it.

I’ve been to more National Championships than whatever.

This was the best thing I’ve ever seen

Great to meet the Twink today. Halftime met up three quick tequila shots CTG gossip, back to families for 2 nd half of best game ever seen live. Tulane fucking Tulane beat LR and Heisman QB and the USC Trojans!!!
unbelievable lost on SC and parlay but loved the outcome. Son fresh at Tulane and in Sept said no one goes to games

cotton bowl Champs
crazy

Twink will catch up again soon

Great to meet the Twink today. Halftime met up three quick tequila shots CTG gossip, back to families for 2 nd half of best game ever seen live. Tulane fucking Tulane beat LR and Heisman QB and the USC Trojans!!!
unbelievable lost on SC and parlay but loved the outcome. Son fresh at Tulane and in Sept said no one goes to games

cotton bowl Champs
crazy

Twink will catch up again soon
That was a life saver at Halftime brother. That was incredible!
My kids hit the Griddy to take a piss, but this was absolutely a great experience. Wave showed out man, just great to see alotta old timers see it. I know my Grandfather is looking down from above…LSU did their thing too I heard.

This day is Roll Wave though

Back