Twinkie CFB Play. Duh.

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
LSU +7..../ 4 units

LSU +240.../ 2 units

I started buying into these guys early this year before we started.....I had trepidation, but I felt like B Harris would come around and I think he has. Certainly a tall task tonight and of course I would like to be in BR for this one, but home field doesn't matter as much here. Bama has owned LSU since 2011 when we crept outta there thinking, that is it. 'Ship here we come. Little did we know, LSU would be staring down a much hated All SEC National Championship against Bama a few months later. Embarrassed that night 60 miles away from home, the Tigers had a halftime locker room fall out and a rumored fisticuffs between players...a locker room divided between backing Jefferson and some backing Lee.

Now 7 leads these guys. The team is behind Harris and I have thought all year LSU gets this one this year. LSU may yet stumble later in Oxford or against a very due TAMU who has yet to beat LSU in many tries, or the sneaky Arkansas as always. But tonight, they win. And hopefully end up top 4 in the end.

Enjoy this tonight. This is NFL talent all over the place, in a great rivalry.

Wait?!?! No Ragin' Cajun play?

This blows. Thought this was a Louisiana thread ... LOL! Will thaw out that boudin I've been saving and will certainly enjoy this one, brutha!

Wait?!?! No Ragin' Cajun play?

This blows. Thought this was a Louisiana thread ... LOL! Will thaw out that boudin I've been saving and will certainly enjoy this one, brutha!

Smails, good to see you. Little known fact: Want to see the best CFB atmosphere and the best tailgating? LSU all day.

Want to see an unexpected mess of hot, and I mean HOT talent? Go to Lafayette, LA for a game. Maybe only The Grove would have it beat for hot tail and I am NOT kidding.

enjoy the game.

Agree about the tailgating. Went to a home game in 99 over there. 7pm kick ... tailgate started at 7:30am. Ate all 3 meals for the day in a different area around the stadium. People share everything, sometimes to the point where you're like, "that's mean looking insect bite, you should probably get that checked out", and spot on with ULL comments. Spot on!

LSU +7..../ 4 units

LSU +240.../ 2 units

I started buying into these guys early this year before we started.....I had trepidation, but I felt like B Harris would come around and I think he has. Certainly a tall task tonight and of course I would like to be in BR for this one, but home field doesn't matter as much here. Bama has owned LSU since 2011 when we crept outta there thinking, that is it. 'Ship here we come. Little did we know, LSU would be staring down a much hated All SEC National Championship against Bama a few months later. Embarrassed that night 60 miles away from home, the Tigers had a halftime locker room fall out and a rumored fisticuffs between players...a locker room divided between backing Jefferson and some backing Lee.

Now 7 leads these guys. The team is behind Harris and I have thought all year LSU gets this one this year. LSU may yet stumble later in Oxford or against a very due TAMU who has yet to beat LSU in many tries, or the sneaky Arkansas as always. But tonight, they win. And hopefully end up top 4 in the end.

Enjoy this tonight. This is NFL talent all over the place, in a great rivalry.

Hot boudin, cold couscous...

Back