• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

TV Schedule - By Week

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Hello gents. Counting down the days.

We'll do the weekly list and broadcaster assignments once the season is closer but this (still in progress) is always a great composite listing for the season:

At least they're still listing Florida A&M as a game, they should just forfeit the season at this point

You're ears must have been burning around 1am last night when I was discussing how helpful the thread will be this year with all the changes.
Be curious to see how sports bars handle all of it, not like they can afford to not show streaming games now

We deal with it with soccer and the pub will put on matches on ESPN+, Peacock, Paramount + but only for those matches. Not sure if they set up an account on a laptop and just feed it, smart tvs obviously have the ability to stream but he's only got a few tvs in there. Curious to how the Buffalo Wild Wings types of the world are going to tackle this.

Hello gents. Counting down the days.

We'll do the weekly list and broadcaster assignments once the season is closer but this (still in progress) is always a great composite listing for the season:
I’ve been using the lsufootball.net listings forever. Always accurate.

Last edited:
IMG_5659.jpeg
Indiana State/IU will be a dud, it’s awesome to know that the world will have their eyes fixated on Lawrence. So many important implications regarding the outcome of that game.

Horns kick at 2:30 that first weekend in September. I've been to some hot games in Austin but that one could be really ugly.

Supposed to be 105 - 108 for the next few days. You'd think it would break a bit by very early September but no one thinks that is going to happen.

Horns kick at 2:30 that first weekend in September. I've been to some hot games in Austin but that one could be really ugly.

Supposed to be 105 - 108 for the next few days. You'd think it would break a bit by very early September but no one thinks that is going to happen.
Was just thinking about these games. Gonna be brutal

McElroy is solid on color and is joining McDonough in the booth (replacing Blackledge who's now with the B10). This will be my favorite team.
Jesse Palmer takes over McElroy's old slot with Tessitore.

Beth lives on. No one should have expected otherwise.

F Mark Jones.

Last edited:
McElroy is solid on color and is joining McDonough in the booth (replacing Blackledge who's now with the B10). This will be my favorite team.
Jesse Palmer takes over McElroy's old slot with Tessitore.

Beth lives on. No one should have expected otherwise.

F Mark Jones.

Beth!

Back