• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

TV Schedule - 2024

Didn't this happen last year too? I remember Danielson doing non SEC games and he sounded like he should be put on suicide watch.
Yup!

The funny part is Gary was an ABC guy 25 years ago and was always doing B16 games. Then, he joined the CBS SEC mafia and hasn't been the same since.

Yup!

The funny part is Gary was an ABC guy 25 years ago and was always doing B16 games. Then, he joined the CBS SEC mafia and hasn't been the same since.
KJ mentioned Jack Arute. I miss Ron Franklin and Gottfried. That was a good crew. Too bad RF got cancelled for an exchange with Jeanine Edwards.

Regarding Jack:

4 "professional" dudes walk in to the Rose Bowl, no clue that there was no pre party unless you were VIP something, we were stoked just to be at Miami/Nebraska and we walk in 2 hours before kick. First row EZ so great view of the stadium as the sun is setting into paradise. We were so early...but here comes Jack because he's bored AF and we just start shooting the shit for 15 minutes. I honestly don't remember the conversation which is how this works, but I do know he had some fun waiting for Dorsey and co to come out and do what they do. That was pretty cool, not sure I appreciated it at the time but it was like a picnic table convo, incredible dude

Regarding Jack:

4 "professional" dudes walk in to the Rose Bowl, no clue that there was no pre party unless you were VIP something, we were stoked just to be at Miami/Nebraska and we walk in 2 hours before kick. First row EZ so great view of the stadium as the sun is setting into paradise. We were so early...but here comes Jack because he's bored AF and we just start shooting the shit for 15 minutes. I honestly don't remember the conversation which is how this works, but I do know he had some fun waiting for Dorsey and co to come out and do what they do. That was pretty cool, not sure I appreciated it at the time but it was like a picnic table convo, incredible dude
That's awesome.

It’s so obvious I don’t get it

What are we missing?
I'm not sure if the schools are reluctant to moving games to Friday night in terms of attendance, competing with high school. I don't know.

I just think a quality top 25 FCS game on Friday night would be a great idea.

I'm not sure if the schools are reluctant to moving games to Friday night in terms of attendance, competing with high school. I don't know.

I just think a quality top 25 FCS game on Friday night would be a great idea.
I mean I guess it’s the kinda the same crowd.
Yea, every high school would fight it

Regarding Jack:

Awesome story. As a kid, I remember watching Nascar or Indy in the late '80s, and always thought they were saying Jack-a-roo! Until a few years later I saw it spelled Arute and had a chuckle. Fun memories. He left an impression on me though, he always sounded so in the moment, and intense on whatever he was saying, got me hyped up when they cut to him.

Back