Turning Stone Resort Championship..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Turning Stone Resort Championship.. And other plays

The what ?!?! :36_11_6:

Not even sure if I am gonna have any plays this week, tough to cap a new course. Its also tough to know what these players have been up to on their weeks off. I might grab my passport and go off to the Euro Tour this week, they have some big names there this week. So stay tuned for some instafades.
Anyway I just wanted to start this thread to say hey.. I miss ya guys

(2 - 1 as far as positive weeks go.. unfortunately that 1 loss was for like 15% of my roll):3_9_7:

abcs :cheers:whoever else visits the thread

Last edited by a moderator:
here's to the abcs haters.....

stfu-32339.jpg

here's to the abcs haters.....

stfu-32339.jpg

Aint that the truth.. too many haters in this world. :bong:
I think we can take advantage these final few weeks of the watered down fields.I'm gonna need to rely on my scouts a little more as far as injury news goes. Hopefully I can find some articles on who has been away from golf the past month.

Ive robbed these damn books for over 135 units in golf.. and P has done the same .. 1 bad week aint gonna scare us :15_10_5:
Had to go back and look at some old threads for inspiration :tiphat:

headshot-135x95.jpg
(-125)
headshot-135x95.jpg

Doin it precise style here.. with the old fogies.
Langer just played last week in Germany and I just think the jet lag and fatigue will catch up to him. Home game for Haas who is from NC i think.He finished second last week ( another tourney which was held in NC as well) and last year was in 5th place heading into the final round which got rained out.

headshot-135x95.jpg
(+208) To be in the top 10..

Had 9 birdies today in the practice round. Really weak field.

voyante-2943.gif
On a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if I lose everyone of these plays.
low%20blow.gif
football31.gif

If the clipart team views the thread, I think this one should be added..
superman-3943.gif

voyante-2943.gif
On a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if I lose everyone of these plays.
low%20blow.gif
football31.gif

lovin' that shit!! hahaha

kind of leaning to langer here@ +120 good price, but mah boy might have the inside info...hmmm i might have a few fowwweegs

Yea just think Langer might be tired playin the last few weeks, + Jet lagged. He also has never seen the course. Jay played college golf at wake, finished second last week.. so Ill take my chances. G Luck either way.

Already down 1.3 units thanks to beem wd'n.. I actually liked daly this week, what a shocker he wd's as well

jUST MIserable putting by stadler. Unreal to hit thatmany greens and hit it that close and be 127th in putting. Just sick

good luck Abcs
Thanks man, im just getting a tad frustrated. Ive been capping golf for a little over 2 years and only had consecutive losing weeks a couple times. So this unchartered waters. Luckilly I was up a ton to start the year, but I feel like I've been leaking oil the past month or so. I might just stick to making 1 play a week if any until I figure out why things aren't going as planned. Guys who are normally great fades ( missing 4 cuts in a row.. and have no course form, end up shooting 66's when I bet against them).

On a side note this would be sickening if this guy won..
Also think for long shots Daly and De Jonge (makes a ton of birds and hits it deep) have a chance of doin well<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
De jonge I think was around 225 to 1, (Greek didn't even offer odds on him). I posted that at another site on Wednedsay. Oh well.. Hopefully I can cash those other matchups. Right now it looks like..
Beem WD (-1.3 units)
Stadler putting like a no armed blind man.. misses the cut (-2.5 units)
(0 - 2 -3.8 units)

:hang:

Pretty much what I was talkin about above..
Flesh and Ogilve both start their rounds off 3 under thru 3 .. *sigh*

Thought i was gonna get moosed in that sr play. But ill take it. What a disaster this week.

Not a good week this week. Luckilly i went 8 - 0 in college and nfl.

Ogilve blew up coming in so the carnage isn't that bad.

2 - 2 on matchups and 0 - 2 on the prop bets :down2:

Back