reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 57-62-1 -4.107 Units

Overall: 148-131-4 +25.019 Units
Sides: 88-75 +15.748 Units
Run Lines: 11-29 -27.165 Units
Totals: 50-27-4 +36.436 Units

3-8-1 -11.06 Units yesterday. Missed my big play (6.21 Units) and I usually make bets of 1 to 2 Units. I'm not going to pay attention to yesterday.
There is a reason I've been doing well until the past 7-10 days. There's lots of May left, my goal will be to get back to where I was yesterday around +6 or so Units so only the most SOLID plays I can find.

Thanks to those who have been encouraging me, suggestions the past few days. I'm going to keep on betting/posting like any regular day, but try to focus more on totals.

Plays:

Chicago White Sox +135 (Buehrle v. Lilly) L
I hate both these teams but the Cubs are the Cubs and they will manage to lose. Also Lilly is pitching against AL teams once again. If there's a reason why the White Sox some how win games it's because of their pitching. You can't expect the Cubs to win when you have their pen anyways.

Detriot Tigers -104 (Miller v. Looper)
Detriot Tigers RL +200 (.75 Units)
St. Louis Cardinals @ Detriot Tigers UNDER 9 -125 (2 Units)

Odd set of plays together right? well Tigers slumping a bit losing 4 out of their last 5 but I don't think Looper can pitch like hes been doing all year against more potent offenses. Does he get rocked, I dont think so but think he gives up a few runs. Cards just aren't the best offensive team. Can't hit lefties etc. Tigers return home think they get the win.

Pittsburgh Pirates -143 (Snell v. Davis)
I don't want to pay the juice but I will.
Basically this is it, don't feel like typing it all out. Davis walks too many batters. Pirates better against Lefties this year (5-4 record) as opposed to last year when they were 13-36 or something ridiculous.

Kansas City Royals @ Colorado Rockies UNDER 9.5 -106 (De La Rosa v. Francis) (2 Units)
I just hope that De La Rosa doesn't pitch poorly since he's not too consistant and hasn't pitched well in most of his road outtings. The Rockies have seen very little of him since it's an interleague game but that's what I'm going by. Francis has been solid his last two outtings and think he's finally back pitching like he can.

Texas Rangers +109 (Tejada v. Albers) (2 Units)
Albers 5.47 ERA and 1.50 WHIP. I wonder what life would be like for him in the AL... The guys given up 6 HRs in 24.2 IP. Hello Texas Rangers.

BOL to Yall Friday :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks Green - definitely, we need to start that soon because it's seems like an eternity.

Matchbook is back up.

Locked in the White Sox +135.

Some plays I'm looking at for tonight, will look at them later and pick a couple but I've got to go.

Pitt -145
Cincy/Cle OVER 9.5 +105
STL/DET Under 9 -120
DET -104
KC/Col Under 9.5 -106
Texas +109
SF/Oak UNDER 8.5 -116

Tigers :cheers:

We all need to turn it around guys. I've been on a slump as well :(.

Let's do this ;) :cheers:

It will come...be patient, your a good capper, so is ETG And SAT , you can only slump so long...

Well didn't see the game, but called a friend (hardcore Cubs fan) and ugh. So I took out my frustration on him with this game and yesterday's Cubs game. :smiley_acbe:

He deserves it. lol

This Cubs team is just killing me...I think I'm like 1-9 on any sides/totals that I've played involving them this year.

LOL FUCK

I just typed shit twice then it all was erased by hitting backspace and the browser went back.

GJ brewer - you were on the right side

thanks santa - gl to you today

thanks satyr - i hope we break out of it with this tigers pick. we need to start getting some winners but I didn't start with the White Sox lol

thanks trout - yea its been rough for most of us. too frustrating. Yesterday was some day that better have been my worse day.

yea BK - it's just one of those teams that you shouldnt even lay money because they are too unpredictable.

Adding:

Detriot Tigers -104 (Miller v. Looper)
Detriot Tigers RL +200 (.75 Units)
St. Louis Cardinals @ Detriot Tigers UNDER 9 -125 (2 Units)

Odd set of plays together right? well Tigers slumping a bit losing 4 out of their last 5 but I don't think Looper can pitch like hes been doing all year against more potent offenses. Does he get rocked, I dont think so but think he gives up a few runs. Cards just aren't the best offensive team. Can't hit lefties etc. Tigers return home think they get the win.

Pittsburgh Pirates -143 (Snell v. Davis)
I don't want to pay the juice but I will.
Basically this is it, don't feel like typing it all out. Davis walks too many batters. Pirates better against Lefties this year (5-4 record) as opposed to last year when they were 13-36 or something ridiculous.

Kansas City Royals @ Colorado Rockies UNDER 9.5 -106 (De La Rosa v. Francis) (2 Units)
I just hope that De La Rosa doesn't pitch poorly since he's not too consistant and hasn't pitched well in most of his road outtings. The Rockies have seen very little of him since it's an interleague game but that's what I'm going by. Francis has been solid his last two outtings and think he's finally back pitching like he can.

Adding:

Texas Rangers +109 (Tejada v. Albers) (2 Units)
Albers 5.47 ERA and 1.50 WHIP. I wonder what life would be like for him in the AL... The guys given up 6 HRs in 24.2 IP. Hello Texas Rangers.

Back