Lions -7
:bluehead:

UNDER 56 Eagles/Boys
:bluehead:

SeaHawks TT OVER 19.5
:hang:
Have a great Thanksgiving Day

RAVENS -5.5
(do not think i wud take this at -6.5... I have Chargers season wins Over 8, and wud like the win but with west-east travel and Ravens recent play, cud not take Chargers @ +5.5 but @ +7, that's a different story. Thinking of buying the hook and shooting for a short middle at 6):hang:(a horrible PI call with 20 seconds left ruined my "6" middle)

CHARGERS +7 -120 ​(see above):bluehead: (see above...my FUTURE on Chargers OVER 8 is now no worse than a push)

TITANS +7
( Texans will not pass successfully, and see a close game) :hang:

Skins +9 ( the absence of RGIII is a positive, McCoy can manage and will take the points ) :hang:

TITANS tt OVER 18
( buying low...and hopefully selling high. ) :bluehead:

Caveat: I really do not like this card today. Probably should be staying away, but no.

Lean Bucs..principle of home team & points and Bengals on 3rd road game in row.

CARDS -2 and 1H -.5

2H COLTS -2.5
( A Hedge of Skins wager as much as anything) :bluehead:

Last edited:
Adding titans +7 and will add more ...late start today, wife put me to work @ 6 a.m.

ADDING CHARGERS +7 -120. Really, just no confidence in the Ravens @-5.5 which I placed earlier this week. I also have Chargers season wins over 8 and had chance to buy the .5 @-120 so possible for me to 'middle' at 6. But, just backing off a card i have no confidence in

LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE A BAD MORNING

Made the mistake of not going with gut on Rams, Vikes and Bucs ( at last minute I took Vikes ML and Bucs +3 1H but will not count on record since i did not post)

Add: AZ CARDS -2 and -.5 1H

Parlays & Prop Tonite:

UNDER 49 and KC -.5 parlay 2.5:1

and

J Charles Over 80.5 rushing yds

Back