***Turkey Day Upset Special***

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramps15
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramps15

J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS

ML the Jets vs. Steelers and got my local to let me ML them again on Turkey Day.......

Will take the points as well

Sucks for all you Tony Homo backers.....tread carefully

T.O. is in for a rude awakening saying "who is Darrelle Revis"......he will find out who Kerry Rhodes is tomorrow

J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS

ML the Jets vs. Steelers and got my local to let me ML them again on Turkey Day.......

Will take the points as well

Sucks for all you Tony Homo backers.....tread carefully

T.O. is in for a rude awakening saying "who is Darrelle Revis"......he will find out who Kerry Rhodes is tomorrow

damn right your local will let you take that........kinda like free money to him.................but fight the good fight there sir........keep on believing.......and dont dump your bankroll on that game...because if you do.....belief will be the only thing you have left when that one is over...

Dallas 41
NY Jets 10

The rook Revis is the one who is in for a rude awakening. TO has been killing corners all season. Revis is a good talent but he will have his head spinning tomorrow.

Kerry Rhodes is average, he will have his hands full trying to keep an eye on TO and Witten.

Jets starting SS Abram Elam was on the Dallas team last year and couldnt get a roster sport on this years squad. They will be going after him.

one of the worst teams in the league vs one of the best on thanksgiving of all days??

LMAO at TO meeting Darrell Revis. Revis is going to be reading the back of Owens jersey all day long.

Damn....it was a fluke that they even won last week. I think you are pushing your luck. I would let you take it ML too if I was your local.

GL bro........I think Pitt on the road (0-3 outside of Pitt/Ohio) is a little different than at Dallas.

This Dallas defense has something to prove after letting the Injuns in the backdoor Sunday. They'll be out for blood on Turkey Day. And what better team to do it against than the Jets a team lacking legitimate playmakers. Cowboys will bring the house on defense because there is zero threat to their secondary.

On offense, the 'Boys can score on anyone. And they will. Plus, it's Texas vs. Jersey on Turkey Day. Are you kidding me? Dallas rolls 35 to 7.

is your local going to let you take the eagles money line too?

sorry man, i think you would have been better off just lighting your money on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back