Turkey Day CFB...

horses

Brady licks Marino's knob
Hopefully it's never too late to start posting plays here...:tiphat:

USC @ Arizona St - USC is now 10-1 ATS as a single digit favorite; totally respect what ASU and Erickson have accomplished this year, esp at home. However, USC was the consensus #1 team coming into the season and they are starting to play like it, minus the explosive offense. Matchup-wise, I really like USC along both LOS, esp their DL v the ASU OL. They should be able to get pressure w/o committing to the blitz. USC should have the rushing edge and they also have the big game experience edge as ASU is a relatively young team and all their kids will be playing in the 'biggest game of their lives' tonite. Finally, ASU QB Carpenter is still plagued with the hand injury as he has stated this week that it still hurts taking snaps from center. I'm sure adrenaline (and drugs) will get him thru the game, but a sore throwing hand is no way to face one of the best defenses in the land.
Playing USC -3 over Arizona St (1 Unit, as always)

The USC and Ohio St teams seem to be mirror images of each other this year with their powerful running games and dominant defenses. It would make for a great Rose Bowl.

Turkeys...no Mooses.

GL all.

10-1 as a single digit fave? Who was their one loss to?

Oh, right.....Texas!

With you guys on this one for the precise reasons Horses and Yanks have described. USC wins the battle of the trenches and ASU's OL can't keep Cartwright upright. When they do, he'll still be 80% at best.

Close one, but USC covers IMO.

:cheers:

Glad to see you're onboard as well Tim; great job in cbb thus far. keep up the excellent work.

RJ, lol, yes, their lone ATS loss as a single digit favorite was in the best college football game I ever saw...

Let's get this gents...

Thanks Jump; I'll take the Men of Troy at this price at this time of year, anyday!

10-1 as a single digit fave? Who was their one loss to?

Oh, right.....Texas!

With you guys on this one for the precise reasons Horses and Yanks have described. USC wins the battle of the trenches and ASU's OL can't keep Cartwright upright. When they do, he'll still be 80% at best.

Close one, but USC covers IMO.

:36_11_6:

I couldn't agree more with your outlook on the game, horses! With you on USC bro! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Looks great horses. Glad to see you "posting" plays. Happy T-Day and with so many that I respect on USC I can't help but join in.

Thanks for the good wishes, fellas.
Right back 'atcha Spanishshark...:cheers:

Hope everyone had a great Holiday and enjoyed a belly full of bird.

I'm going the other way... but ..since I am 3-0 today..and...I have not been 4-0 since 1975..It looks good for you guys.

Me too BAR. Way better than the Egg Bowl which has been the traditional Thanksgiving nite matchup.

Good luck and hope you had a good T-day.

horses - If we lose this play, it will be easy to identify the turning point in the game. The frickin unsportsmanlike conduct penalty could be one of the worst calls I have ever seen by an official. Absolutely sickening.

:hang:

Last edited:
You weren't lying Aztec, that call was ridiculous! Early on...btw the refs and the announcers, I thought it was USC and I against the entire frickin' world. I coulda swore those guys in the booth were on ASU's nuts, esp early on. Or maybe it was all the triptafane (sp?) from the turkey kicking in...who knows?!

Great job to all those on the Trojans last nite.

I know I've heard this word around here before....'Routine', lol. Hopefully the rest of the wknd will be similar.

Back