Tulane vs Tulsa thoughts anyone?

I know people stronger than me who are on the Tulsa and people who are stronger than me on Tulane

I'm not touching it but you gotta trust your PRs

Thanks bud! I hate to play them on PR alone as I don't think they'll have a matchup advantage. I'm thinking that maybe I just made a bad # here. But if Tulane covers I'll kick myself for not playing it LOL

Well, I got my Northcoast in the mail yesterday and they have it at 10 I think I saw. That seems high .. but it has been getting bet like it is free money and my initial thoughts that it might be dummying are looking less likely.

I just see another low scoring affair like last year. Usually would rather have the points in that scenario. I know Tulane lost a little of their defense, but it was pretty good last year. I had Tulsa in this one last year if I remember correctly so I obviously felt the matchups favored the GH.

Was Tulane's D for real? I guess that is the question.

I made the game Tulane-5 but having trouble pulling the trigger. They lose a lot and Tulsa should be improved. Thoughts?

i'm with ya. my PR#s make Tulane a 1/2 pt fav on the road. of course my PR#s need actual games/stats/etc to tighten up, but i'll be making a small play.
glad Tulsa has Oklahoma on deck too.

Back