Tulane Cincinnati

ISU74

Pretty much a regular
Tulane-1 with Cincinnati qb making first start? Seems short. Money splits favor Wave.
Any thoughts?

Tulane-1 with Cincinnati qb making first start? Seems short. Money splits favor Wave.
Any thoughts?
This will be a large bet, not a fan of posting it in my thread so won''t

Splits showed 50/50 when it was Tulane +3, not sure I care at this point Tulane, I think, wins by 14+

Pure name recognition

Tulane has been better team all year comparitively, Cincy has just not been the same, which last year was an awfully high standard.

I personally just can't bet them on the road as fav or not getting pts. But everything points to them being the side.

I just posted that Cincy's starting DT, big run stopper, Corleone is out as well. Unexpected.

The backup has only thrown 25 passes for Cin, so you have to think there is a large drop off there. I played Tulane.

Ended up on Cincinnati. Coaching,experience, HFA favored bearcat. Plus get to be on the side on DraftKings handle. If it looks ugly early I’ll cut losses and try to cash out.
Half unit play on this one.

I'm not sure there will be much drop off, as Bryant isn't super, but this other QB is more of a runner, so different game

I don’t think Tulane matches up well At all but once Bryant was announced out I just left it alone. Big game for a kids 1st start even if he is one the highest rated recruits in program history. I loved cincy until learning bout the qb, still would play them if ya made me but didht do it.

I don’t think Tulane matches up well At all but once Bryant was announced out I just left it alone. Big game for a kids 1st start even if he is one the highest rated recruits in program history. I loved cincy until learning bout the qb, still would play them if ya made me but didht do it.
Curious what part you don't think matches up

I see a complete mismatch barring fails like turnovers for Tulane

Curious what part you don't think matches up

I see a complete mismatch barring fails like turnovers for Tulane

Tulane leans super heavy on the run game: cincy run d is really good. Tulane don’t protect the qb and once again cincy pass rush is really good. Basically every way I thought ecu did match up against cincy Tulane really doesn’t imo. Plus cincy been in plenty these kinds of games where as Tulane only has played one other big game in program history earlier against ucf and lost. I loved cincy before I realized Bryant was potentially out,, no interest playing a qb making his 1st start vs Tulane d tho:

Tulane leans super heavy on the run game: cincy run d is really good. Tulane don’t protect the qb and once again cincy pass rush is really good. Basically every way I thought ecu did match up against cincy Tulane really doesn’t imo. Plus cincy been in plenty these kinds of games where as Tulane only has played one other big game in program history earlier against ucf and lost. I loved cincy before I realized Bryant was potentially out,, no interest playing a qb making his 1st start vs Tulane d tho:
I don't treat Tulane run game like any other that Cinci have seen though

Maybe you do?

I don't treat Tulane run game like any other that Cinci have seen though

Maybe you do?

I mean it different, not like they have never seen it tho. It don’t matter much now cause I had no clue about Bryant earlier in week when I was looking at this game. No way I was backing a 1st time starter in this kinda game. Hope you cash it buddy.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I mean it different, not like they have never seen it tho. It don’t matter much now cause I had no clue about Bryant earlier in week when I was looking at this game. No way I was backing a 1st time starter in this kinda game. Hope you cash it buddy.
I'm still watching soccer and have a buzz from a bunch of whiskey last night

Building excuses for shit posts but think Clones/UNC comes down to the buzzer. Perfect team for ISU defense to really piss off.

I'm still watching soccer and have a buzz from a bunch of whiskey last night

Building excuses for shit posts but think Clones/UNC comes down to the buzzer. Perfect team for ISU defense to really piss off.

I been leaning or playing against tcu the last few weeks after liking them most the year. I kinda hope they get to next week unscathed and get a rematch w k-st, think I’m gonna be pounding k-st w healthy qb.

I been leaning or playing against tcu the last few weeks after liking them most the year. I kinda hope they get to next week unscathed and get a rematch w k-st, think I’m gonna be pounding k-st w healthy qb.
Will see very little CFB discussion from me at this point unless it's a strong opinion

It's CBB season which I care much more about, thus the ISU/UNC comment about today's game

No clue why we need a 12 team playoff when one game would likely still suck but decide it I guess. Fun for gamblers, terrible for the sport.

Will see very little CFB discussion from me at this point unless it's a strong opinion

It's CBB season which I care much more about, thus the ISU/UNC comment about today's game

No clue why we need a 12 team playoff when one game would likely still suck but decide it I guess. Fun for gamblers, terrible for the sport.

I hate it. Ruining regular season. All the radio/tv ppl trying to convince me how all these other games will now be more important but I think it sucks all the usual suspects will now be able to drop 2 games and it won’t matter.

Reactions: KJ
I hate it. Ruining regular season. All the radio/tv ppl trying to convince me how all these other games will now be more important but I think it sucks all the usual suspects will now be able to drop 2 games and it won’t matter.
I always say Thursday morning of March Madness is like Christmas morning, never agree with diehard CFB fans that opening Saturday is near the same....now opening Saturday in CFB will be barely more important than opening day of college baseball. Cool.

Back