TUF 9

mcdrewcarey187

Pretty much a regular
Can't wait for the new season to start.:popcorn:

Also 2 good fights set for the Finale. Diego vs Guido and Nate Diaz vs Joe stevenson.:cheers:

Hendo is a trainer and I think he'll be a great coach. Interested to see how Bisping does as a coach. During his season it didn't seem like he really worked well with others

Can't wait for the new season to start.:popcorn:

Also 2 good fights set for the Finale. Diego vs Guido and Nate Diaz vs Joe stevenson.:cheers:

Hendo is a trainer and I think he'll be a great coach. Interested to see how Bisping does as a coach. During his season it didn't seem like he really worked well with others

Diego vs Guida is a great matchup.

Agree about Hendo. I like Bisping as a fighter but he comes off as arrogant and impatient which doesn't translate into good coaching. We'll see.

Is that really the line? Seems overinflated to me.

yah the US VS Uk thing is going to be an interesting twist...have they released the full cast yet? I know a couple guys from the IFL for the US side...have seenthem in the trailers...

Bump...

The Americans looked like shit last week and couldn't believe they couldn't make weight....poor discipline!

Anyways....looks like Junie's younger brother is going to be a replacement. And by the looks of tonight's episode....deja vu?

Yeah....Browning wasn't that impressive. He looked "raw" and vulnerable on the ground. If he won, I dont think I would continue watching. It's to have drama, but not the crap that he and his brother would bring....talking all that shit, provoking someone to initiate a fight.

What a shitty season. Could they find any worse people to represent Team USA? And they have to have 2 fights an episode because the Brits are so damn boring.

Back