Rangers - .220/.311/.392
Angels - .204/.293/.342
Marlins - .223/.270/.326
Cubs - .240/.332/.438
Astros - .283/.360/.500
Rockies - .235/.297/.410
Dodgers - .242/.333/.428
Braves - .284/.358/.491

Syndergaard form has been poor but he was complaining he couldn't get a grip on the new 'aero' balls in the colder NYC temps, also saw video of him appearing to juice the ball; rubbing something off his glove onto it.

If it really was just the cold weather he shouldn't have that problem in SD theoretically

Would like to play Fried first half in Dodgers but his good catcher went yesterday. Will check and play him if Brian is catching

Syndergaard form has been poor but he was complaining he couldn't get a grip on the new 'aero' balls in the colder NYC temps, also saw video of him appearing to juice the ball; rubbing something off his glove onto it.

If it really was just the cold weather he shouldn't have that problem in SD theoretically

Surprised he shared his juice w the ball! Lol

Would like to play Fried first half in Dodgers but his good catcher went yesterday. Will check and play him if Brian is catching

I see you mention catchers often, I’ve never took the time to look at pitchers numbers w different catchers. Are there guys who drastically different w different catchers? Interesting angle why I ask, is it worth the extra time to do so??

I’ve been kinda lazy lately, too many days I’ve bet without even knowing who ump is, not like me! Lol

Back