luoldeng

Pretty much a regular
YTD:
1 unit Plays: 186-183 -0.40 units
2 unit Plays: 157-84 +125.88 units
Total: 343-267 +125.48 units

Chw/Kc Over 9.5 -102 (2 units)
Boston Red Sox +123 (1 unit)

nice luol....remember this isnt the other site, you dont have to apologize for bad nights...ur up 100 units already! thats insane man.

u took the jays last nite, and with a lil luck that coulda hit. tonite, what do you think of cleveland. i understand the jays organization loves this cecil kid, but he was like 0-3 with an 8.something era in AAA, so i dont know what makes them think hes mlb ready

nice luol....remember this isnt the other site, you dont have to apologize for bad nights...ur up 100 units already! thats insane man.

u took the jays last nite, and with a lil luck that coulda hit. tonite, what do you think of cleveland. i understand the jays organization loves this cecil kid, but he was like 0-3 with an 8.something era in AAA, so i dont know what makes them think hes mlb ready

I was looking at Cleveland over the TT. If he cant get minor league hitters out, I dont know how he'll get major league pitchers out. Plus a lot of the bullpen was used up yesterday in the extra inning game.

San Francisco Giants 1st 5 innings -110 (1 unit)
Cleveland Indians Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
Hou/Was Over 8.5 +102 (2 units)

what's up with the over in houston roy can shut them out

any info on toronto pitcheer

LD, are you going back to the CHC TT? Also, what about LAD tonight? I feel like we should be on that train until it stops cashing.

LD, are you going back to the CHC TT? Also, what about LAD tonight? I feel like we should be on that train until it stops cashing.

Probably not vs Lincecum

I'm not sure about the dodgers. I feel the same way you do but its hard to put anything on jeff weaver.

what's up with the over in houston roy can shut them out

any info on toronto pitcheer

sorry for the late reply

toronto's pitcher has been getting rocked in the minors...as I mentioned above if he cant get minor league hitters out, how is he going to get major league hitters out? He got out of the 1st inning scoreless but allowed a couple of hits in the process.

Roy is not the same Roy he once was. He's hittable these days. Batters are hitting .282 off of him right now which is 17 points higher than any year of his career. Despite their overall record, Washington isnt a terrible offense. They have the 5th best average in the NL at home. Olsen is aways capable of being hit. Thanks to info from shorty, this home plate ump is on an 11-3 Over run in the last 2 months averaging close to 12 runs a game.

luol...i want to make some sort of under bet on the cubs/giants game. would you reccommend the under 7.5 for the game or the cubs tt under....esp since they have a lot of backups in today. lincecum i see going 7 giving up 2 max

sorry for the late reply

toronto's pitcher has been getting rocked in the minors...as I mentioned above if he cant get minor league hitters out, how is he going to get major league hitters out? He got out of the 1st inning scoreless but allowed a couple of hits in the process.

Roy is not the same Roy he once was. He's hittable these days. Batters are hitting .282 off of him right now which is 17 points higher than any year of his career. Despite their overall record, Washington isnt a terrible offense. They have the 5th best average in the NL at home. Olsen is aways capable of being hit. Thanks to info from shorty, this home plate ump is on an 11-3 Over run in the last 2 months averaging close to 12 runs a game.
Can I ask you a question? Are you playing this over because of the ump? Can it just be a coincidence that this ump was behind the dish against some 3-5 pitchers in the rotation. I never knew why people capped the umpire.....I played baseball up to AA and never knew why people make a play based on the umpire. Bottom line is if the pitcher leaves the ball over the plate its going to get hit, if he hits his spots, he will do well. Thats what it comes down to not the umpire. I played the under in this one based on the way the 2 pitchers have been pitching lately. I know your running real good and not questioning your play, just want your thoughts

Can I ask you a question? Are you playing this over because of the ump? Can it just be a coincidence that this ump was behind the dish against some 3-5 pitchers in the rotation. I never knew why people capped the umpire.....I played baseball up to AA and never knew why people make a play based on the umpire. Bottom line is if the pitcher leaves the ball over the plate its going to get hit, if he hits his spots, he will do well. Thats what it comes down to not the umpire. I played the under in this one based on the way the 2 pitchers have been pitching lately. I know your running real good and not questioning your play, just want your thoughts

I made it a 2 unit play rather than a 1 unit play based on the ump. You said it yourself, "if he hits his spots he will do well." But what if the ump doesnt give him that spot. Some umps will give guys extended corners and those pitchers will live out there all day making it very difficult on the hitter. Some umps wont give those corners which forces the pitcher to throw it closer to the hitters zone giving the hitter a much better chance. Of course sometimes its out of the umpires hands if pitchers are just laying them in there, but they definitely can play a huge role in the outcome of the game. For example, I was watching yesterdays cleveland/toronto game. Its two outs in the bottom of the 9th inning and Jays have runners on 2nd and 3rd and they are down by 2. There was a 2 strike pitch that could have gone either way which MANY umps would have rang him up on and ended the game. This ump didnt. Instead a pitch ot two later comes a 2 run single to tie the game and put it into extra innings. The Jays still lost in extras and the over had already hit, but thats beside the point. Umpires can and will change the outcome of the game. Also, you're point about 3-5 pitchers in the rotation is already factored into the line.

luol...i want to make some sort of under bet on the cubs/giants game. would you reccommend the under 7.5 for the game or the cubs tt under....esp since they have a lot of backups in today. lincecum i see going 7 giving up 2 max

I dont know what the weather is like but if its blowing in I think I would rather take the game under because it gives you more breathing room. A big error or bloop hit can kill a small team total like the cubs have today. If the weather will make it difficult to score today (which I dont know if it will) then I would rather have more runs to work with in case of an unlucky play.

Sf/Chc 1st 5 innings Under 4 -125 (2 units)

luol i ended up doing no run in the first inning in that sf/chc game -140 for no...lots of juice but lincecum is red hot and the cubs have backups in today...also wind blowing in, and the giants bats suck

gl to both of us

luol i ended up doing no run in the first inning in that sf/chc game -140 for no...lots of juice but lincecum is red hot and the cubs have backups in today...also wind blowing in, and the giants bats suck

gl to both of us

I laid some juice myself on the 1st 5. I like both the plays though, good luck.

nice hit with teh stros....im pissed i lost the 1st inning but u could very easily still win the first 5...gl wit that

You're a Rock Star!

<!-- / next / previous links --> <!-- currently active users -->
<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="2"> Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 77 (24 members and 53 guests) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" colspan="2"> Willb3rd, Actionman, askias, Big_Degenerate, butfor1pt, Certified, cisco, Coolslaw1, cubsker, dro95, dsnide, footon, geopackiv, gocards, guidedbyvoices, HEARTWORM, HereWeGo, LJA24, Majorrock, PaintCrew, smiler, The Gambler, tomsey, xbigpappa</td></tr></tbody></table>

Wow. An RBI single to the pitcher with 2 outs.

Yep, 2 outs and 0 on and they get a hit, walk, and a hit by the pitcher. That really hurt.

I dont know what Lincecum's problem is but

- J. Suppan doubled to left, M. Cameron scored
- D. Davis singled to center, J. Upton scored
- S. Marshall singled to center, B. Scales scored, K. Hill to third

He's already had 3 different pitchers pick up rbi hits off of him.

Seattle Mariners Team Total Over 4 -120 (2 units)
Bal/Tb 1st 5 innings Under 5 -115 (1 unit)
Baltimore Orioles 1st 5 innings +170 (1 unit)

Denger-

Me and my boy (certified) have shut our bookie down...as in he is bankrupt and a portion of that is in thanks to you...however, $7K later, he has lined me up with a new bookie who DOES NOT take ANY first 5 or TT bets...only O/U and Sides...

any reccomendations on full game plays tonight? I am liking the pirates, reds, cards, dogers, twins udner, and A's...

any thoughts?

thanks for your help brotha

Denger-

Me and my boy (certified) have shut our bookie down...as in he is bankrupt and a portion of that is in thanks to you...however, $7K later, he has lined me up with a new bookie who DOES NOT take ANY first 5 or TT bets...only O/U and Sides...

any reccomendations on full game plays tonight? I am liking the pirates, reds, cards, dogers, twins udner, and A's...

any thoughts?

thanks for your help brotha

shutting down the bookie...wow :cheers:

I have barely looked at tonights schedule so far. I like the chisox over and I saw value in Beckett tonight so I took that. I'll have some more plays later.

shutting down the bookie...wow :cheers:

I have barely looked at tonights schedule so far. I like the chisox over and I saw value in Beckett tonight so I took that. I'll have some more plays later.

Yeah he couldn't handle the the 2k I took from him from tailing you this weekend :shake:
too bad this new bookie sucks, I don't get straight 10 percent vig on all over unders anymore haha
thanks bro

Nym/Atl 1st 5 innings Under 5 +105 (1 unit)
Mil/Pit 1st 5 innings Under 5 -110 (1 unit)
Cin/Fla 1st 5 innings Under 4 -105 (1 unit)
St Louis Cardinals 1st 5 innings -125 (2 units)
Col/Sd Over 8 +102 (2 units)
Los Angeles Dodgers -117 (1 unit)
Min/Det Over 10 -117 (2 units)
Bos/Nyy Over 9.5 +105 (2 units)
Los Angeles Angels 1st 5 innings +127 (1 unit)

Ari/Lad Under 9 -121 (2 units)

The good thing about the NYM/ATL total is that the Mets would have to get there by themselves. The Braves are hapless.

Going to be a big kick in the nuts if both the DET and BOS totals fall one run short.

Wow AJ that is the biggest card I have seen since I bet every game and total last season. Looks like a good day for you though great job.

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

sleep2.gif

sleep2.gif

an_burningbag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

Ari/Lad Under 9 -121 (2 units)
moneybag.gif

12-5-2
+6.65 units

I cannot believe that detroit total didnt hit. I havent been this pissed about one single game in a long time.

YTD:
1 unit Plays: 193-183 +7.85 units
2 unit Plays: 162-89 +124.28 units
Total: 355-272 +132.13 units

Back