Tuesdays Plays

luoldeng

Pretty much a regular
<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->YTD:
1 unit Plays: 128-129 -6.14 units
2 unit Plays: 90-43 +81.66 units
Total: 218-172 +75.52 units

Tough card so far but I found one I like

St Louis Cardinals Team Total Over 4.5 -120 (2 units)

gl man

texas TT Over a possibility? 5.5 is high, but flyball pitcher with no secondary pitches, and relies on his fastball but has a low K rate, coming to arlington?

The Cards better score today or I'm screwed

St Louis Cardinals -133 (2 units)

gl man

texas TT Over a possibility? 5.5 is high, but flyball pitcher with no secondary pitches, and relies on his fastball but has a low K rate, coming to arlington?

Looking hard at this one. Maybe the game over as I could see either team or both scoring a lot of runs, similar to yesterday. How about those Mariners? My stupid ass hasnt taken advantage of them much this season even though I was on the lookout for them coming into the season.

Looking hard at this one. Maybe the game over as I could see either team or both scoring a lot of runs, similar to yesterday. How about those Mariners? My stupid ass hasnt taken advantage of them much this season even though I was on the lookout for them coming into the season.

Yeah mad credit where it is due... that was the one team you were preaching about in the offseason.:cheers:

Backed them a couple of times... not enough though either.
I thought the pen was going to be an issue, and when morrow blew one early it seemed so... but now thats been their strength? Theyve been sick, ERA of ~1 in last 3 games? Just surprising.

Dont even know who some of these young arms are. Shawn Kelly??:36_11_6:

We'll see how they progress. I still think batista and aardsma are gas cans. Morrow and Corcoran I trust.

GL on the over....hell both pens could give up that number alone, lol. Light wind tonight but the simon fly balls are going to be carrying:cheers:

im hoping that STL doesnt suck for Carpenter like they did last time...i had to sweat that 2-1 w vs the pirates. Im hoping Schzerzer goes 5 or so since hell be on a pitch count, and maybe gives up 3. that should leave ample time for teh cards to assualt the bullpen

Chicago White Sox -118 (1 unit)
Chw/Det 1st 5 innings Over 5 -120 (2 units)

The Cards better score today or I'm screwed

i need them or Rockies to score in the 1st inn... will be starting a chase today just waiting for the line to come out ..

how come when i reply to a quote ,i never get a box around the quote like everyone else?

GL TODAY :tiphat:

Florida Marlins Team Total Under 4 -115 (2 units)
Atlanta Braves -1.5 +146 (1 unit)
Tor/Min Under 8.5 +100 (2 units)
Kansas City Royals -1.5 +143 (1 unit)
Minnesota Twins -116 (1 unit)
Bal/Tex Over 11 -116 (2 units)
Cin/Mil Over 9 -113 (1 unit)
Laa/Sea 1st 5 innings Over 5 -125 (1 unit)

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

Florida Marlins Team Total Under 4 -115 (2 units)
an_burningbag.gif

Atlanta Braves -1.5 +146 (1 unit)
an_burningbag.gif

Tor/Min Under 8.5 +100 (2 units)
moneybag.gif

Kansas City Royals -1.5 +143 (1 unit)
moneybag.gif

Minnesota Twins -116 (1 unit)
moneybag.gif

Bal/Tex Over 11 -116 (2 units)
moneybag.gif

Cin/Mil Over 9 -113 (1 unit)
an_burningbag.gif

Laa/Sea 1st 5 innings Over 5 -125 (1 unit)
an_burningbag.gif

5-5
+0.09 units

YTD:
1 unit Plays: 130-132 -7.09 units
2 unit Plays: 93-45 +82.70 units
Total: 223-177 +75.61 units

Back