Tuesdays Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Well lets see if I can get this damn party started again. Man I wish I could go in the future and get that sports almanac like the movie. If I could all we would do is play parlays.Oh well thats not going to happen so I am using my super genius ways of capping...lol. This is what I like.BEWARE I have been ice lately.

Indians/Tribe under 5 1st half
Minny RL

I like those 2 plays and did like the Braves total but its jumping around to much.In fact it dropped a whole run but the over is getting more action.Go figure.I don't want anything or any play around that Braves/Mets game.Something ain't stirring the Kool-Aid.If I lose the total I will be on the Pads/Dbacks under 9.5 later. Thats my backup.I hope these hit.

GL fellas. I hope we all have a good night. Its my last week with bases so hopefully it ends on the hot side.

Record
13-6 MLB
1-1 Late MLB plays posted
0-2 Parlays

dude play the Pads Dbacks under to begin with.. i like that one today too

Thanks man.I watch the games to see how they are going. I try and not get greedy. All I try and do is be up.The Tribe 1st half will be over by the time the Dbacks start and the Twins will already be playing 1 hour and a half.So I will get a feel for the game. Trust me if I am not trusting the Twins after watching them I will be on this one.Thanks

Thanks fellas.This card sucks.Thats why I like totals.Never have to eat so much chalk. The totals are dead on today.Thats why I am going with 1h today.I do like that Dbacks under for the game. This is the shittiest time of the year for us. It sucks and just pisses me off that I have to follow baseball. I am hoping I can do WNBA well so I can forget this sport even exists.Thats my feelings.Sorry if I offend baseball die hard fans but it does suck.

3rd - No biggie bro. The picks was the right call.We can't control shitty performances.

Cooking a Jambalaya tonight. It is going to be good. Got some pork,chicken and sausage my paw-paw made.

Back