YTD...
93-85-8
-0.84 units
All plays 1 unit

Today...

Bal/Laa Over 10 -105
Hou/Chc Under 7 Even
White Sox -1.5 +140

what point to the under here . Wally off som very good starts and last outing 4 ip 6 runs. I think he trends down and Harden only good for about 5 innings.

i only disagree with the early game chc hits well against lefties and probably will score 7 runs alone but the wind might help ya, the rest of your picks look solid.

GL

Wrigley is a weird place for totals. Usually when you see a total at 7 it means the game is going under. When you see a total at 12 it usually means the game is going over. So that was the 1st thing I thought of.

Under is 6-1 in Cubs last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.

With Harden on the mound, this may be asking for a lot, but I dont see him giving up more than 1 run. In fact he hasnt given up more than 1 run as a cub. He's only given up 3 runs in 4 starts as a cub and all 3 were solo homeruns. With the weather conditions on his side today, it's probably going to be tough to get it out of wrigley so I wouldnt be surprised if he held the astros scoreless today.

Wandy Rodriguez is the question mark. His problem has always been on the road, but he hasn't given up more than 4 earned runs in any of his 7 road starts.

So going by recent history, with these weather conditions, anything more than 5 runs between the two would be surprising to me. I'll just hope that the bullpens can hold their own today.

Adrian Johnson behind the plate doesnt hurt either. He's not a huge under ump, but not many runs are scored in his games and more of his games stay under than go over.

Well that 9 mph isn't much to count on and it is blowing across lf and that position is hard to play for sure you see the wind catch the ball all the time hence soriano struggles a little and he is as athletic as they come. I think cubbies have seen wally recently as well and will key up the dvd player and get the win and put up around 6 today. I see 6-2 type game and not to mention both bullpens will come into play today and like you said wrigley totals are always shaky and I've lost more 7 unders going over in the last 3 innings at that field thean anywhere.

Well that 9 mph isn't much to count on and it is blowing across lf and that position is hard to play for sure you see the wind catch the ball all the time hence soriano struggles a little and he is as athletic as they come. I think cubbies have seen wally recently as well and will key up the dvd player and get the win and put up around 6 today. I see 6-2 type game and not to mention both bullpens will come into play today and like you said wrigley totals are always shaky and I've lost more 7 unders going over in the last 3 innings at that field thean anywhere.

Well, we have a difference of opinion, which is fine. If everyone agreed all the time we would all be rich or all be broke. Good luck to you today, did you take the over or lay off?

Would you mess with that 1H under 3.5 Luol?...

If you were set on the Under, I like the full game under better than 1st 5. With a number that low at 3.5, it doesnt leave much room for error. One big play and all of a sudden you're sweating that they dont hit a sac fly or an rbi groundout. Obviously, a full game you have to cover more innings, but it gives you a little more breathing room where you will still have a shot after one big play or one big inning. Thats just my opinion though, I'm sure others like the 1st 5 under rather than the game.

Good Luck Luol....took Under 24 R/H/E...hope we both cash.

GL Man. Not a good start with a bloop double plating two, but Harden looked great and it only took him 7 pitches I think to get out of the 1st which is a very good thing. If he can limit his pitch counts and stay in there for a while, I like our chances.

Wow, everything that can go against us is going against us. Derosa's costing us on both offense and defense with his bloop hit and dropped catch, and now even Harden gets a base hit on a bunt when he was trying to sacrifice.

I Know not trying to come at you but you're absolutely right. I took cubs RL and over 7.5

Back