Tuesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Last Season: 66-62-1 (+10.42)

Great to have the NBA back.

So-so season last time out after a great couple of years prior, played half the amount of games I'd usually play but finished in the black so can't complain.

Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat

The play...

Heat -4.5 (2 units)

Thoughts in a bit.

:shake:

Thanks Philly. Agree.

NBA preseason means very little.

Folks expecting the Heat to take the night off because they're raising the banner, find it unlikely given who the opponent is - the current talk of the town, Rose-powered Bulls.

Noah iffy.

Miami shows us why they're champions and still the team to beat in the East.

Emkee Bulls are a completely different squad with rose and you will see tonight if you didnt follow any preseason. Saying preseason means nothing is incorrect, preseason NBA tells a lot compared to other preseasons such as NFL. This is a tough game for miami and IF miami wins it will come down to last possession, if bulls win it will be big. My one cent, but what do I know... have a good season bro

ESPN, America and the rest of the world agrees with you, ddk997. Derek Rose and the Bulls are the team to beat this season.

ESPN, America and the rest of the world agrees with you, ddk997. Derek Rose and the Bulls are the team to beat this season.

Wrong agian bro idk where u getting this info but it says the heats are....

Nice hit em, hats off to you. Gotta admit tho drose had an off night and im sure the end scared u there lol

Back