The Truth Is Out There
69-50-2 (+34.21)

2-0 last night.

Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

76ers -6 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Last edited:
I’m with you, I’m already on it, but that line is giving me the heeby-jeebies. The Celtics had a +3 line against the Warriors not too long ago, and lost the game by 4 points...

Double-revenge from this season with some previous season playoff revenge thrown in for Philly along with the C's having marital problems, had too be played.

Hate steam but it is what it is...

steam is only because they have been on natl tv last 2 games in big wins......... and everyone is aware of what marcus morris said about nobody having fun

Nothing to write your mom about, but it does give me a little bit of a warm fuzzy feeling: this season 185 games have been played by teams favored between -5 and -8. ATS record: 101-79-5 (56.1%)

Same old shit with this Sixers team.

Philly can't beat the decent teams out East. 1-7 SU vs the Mucks, Craps and C's.

Was the perfect spot for Philly to get something back on Boston but they shit the bed.

And don't get me started on Brett Brown's roster management, guy is the worst.

Was a 'recency bias' NBA special tonight either way. Team that looked like shit of late > team that looked really good of late.

Had Jizz but was stuck in the middle of nowhere pissing around with a new phone so didn't post so won't add.

Will get the money lost back tomorrow. GG...

Had Jazz too. Too obvious GS lousy day third game in a row on 1 day rest and Jazz on 2

This is their all in dream team and can't beat the C's scrubs.

Raptors & C's

Everyone else pretending.

dont sleep on Milwaukee......... i think Raptors are 3rd behind C's and Milwaukee... but all 3 have there flaws.....

Things can change in a heartbeat.

Not writing any team off from that group.

The thing letting Philly down is Brett Brown, nothing else.

Back