21-16-1 (+8.01)

1-1 last night.

Toronto Raptors at Orlando Magic

The play...

Raptors
(2 units)

:shake:

Really surprising the line is this short for Toronto

Lowry questionable (game-time decision), OG and CJ out plus the Magic are 7-2 in their last 9 games having won their last 3 straight at home.

Spread more than fair and maybe a little too high, I have it lined at -4.5 and ELO has it at -4 and that's not taking into account the injuries.

Raps in their element as road chalk off a win, this is when they seem to produce their best effort.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.

Have been going through the motions with my plays, blindly betting different situations to figure out things going forward.

Had a little hot streak followed by this current run where I've dropped about 11 units in a week.

Gonna be a little hit and miss for another few days as different spots pop up but I'll try to be more selective.

Expecting the W's to come a little more consistently next month going forward with a book on tendencies.

All goes to shit in February (feels a little like February right now with the way some of these squads are playing), then picks up in March through to the playoffs.

Last edited:
Lowry questionable (game-time decision), OG and CJ out plus the Magic are 7-2 in their last 9 games having won their last 3 straight at home.

Spread more than fair and maybe a little too high, I have it lined at -4.5 and ELO has it at -4 and that's not taking into account the injuries.

Raps in their element as road chalk off a win, this is when they seem to produce their best effort.

Raps 21-4 SU (18-7 ATS) since December 2017 as road chalk off a win.

5-0 SU (4-1 ATS) this season winning by an average margin of 10 points.

Nick Nurse with a great halftime speech.

38 points in the 3rd quarter for the Magic to 26 for the Raps. 10 point halftime lead gone.

Raps with a look-a-head to the Hawks, gtfoh.

Better team on 2 days rest came out flat in the 2nd half.

Nothing here but an unfortunate result.

8 ft attempts in total for the Raps so far. Not being aggressive or Stern's ghost ?

Either way I'd have felt better had Lowry sat this game out.

Is what it is.

And of course the stiff out on the floor known as Danny Green hits the game winner to avoid OT and any shot at the potential cover.

Back