Tuesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
37-33-2 (+1.1)

Took a mini-hiatus from the NBA to go piss around with the Natty Fudge League, smh.

Portland Trail Blazers at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Thunder
(2 units)

:popcorn:

Plenty of game left, Okie should clamp it up.

Turnovers and Blazers FT's killing the Chunder in the first half.

Get my money back on these clowns tomorrow.

Comedic performance by OKC, Russ's turnovers are laughable.

They seemed to be turning the corner a bit but I think the ole schedule got them last night too.

They seemed to be turning the corner a bit but I think the ole schedule got them last night too.

They had 2 days off before the game prior and were off a terrible loss to a pretty bad team, no excuses for the Thunder who were exceptionally shitty last night.

Fooled myself into thinking they'd respond vs a team that had already beat them given tonight is where they're in a 'scheduled loss' type scenario.

They had 2 days off before the game prior and were off a terrible loss to a pretty bad team, no excuses for the Thunder who were exceptionally shitty last night.
Well I get that. My thinking was that they swept at Staples and looked good, prolly stayed out that way for a few days of "rest" (lol).. then stunk it up in Phoenix. One day back play Portland then right back on road tonight up in Minny.

Well I get that. My thinking was that they swept at Staples and looked good, prolly stayed out that way for a few days of "rest" (lol).. then stunk it up in Phoenix. One day back play Portland then right back on road tonight up in Minny.

Yep, totally. Tonight a much worse scenario though, would have thought they'd go hard for the 'revenge' win vs the Blazers and 'rested' tonight.

But the reality is just as we both suspected before the season began that this is an experiment destined to fail with players that don't fit/work together,

And a shitty coach that is out of his depth, Billy D running Scotty Brooks offense.

Presti made out to be some sort of genius which is a load of shit. Guy has set this team up for years of mediocrity.

Actually it went to form. OKC after a loss as a favorite usually bombs in the next game. Recently in the Next game the curse is off. They may be a play today since it is a good day of week for them and the 3-13 ATS at home after 2 115s is in operation for Minn.

Back