0-3 last 3.

Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers
(2 units)

:popcorn:

Schlumping.

Risky business here.

Cavs have been so bad at home spread-wise and Atlanta beat them in this very building just over a month ago.

Think Cavs roll a rare home cover.

Also Hawks on a 3rd and 4 and giving double-digits which is an auto-play for me.

Cavs have demolished their previous 2 opponents when on 2 days rest albeit both were on the road.

Just can't see this team getting embarrassed at home by the Hawks twice in a short span.

Focused effort.

Also it's very hard for the better team to go 0-3 ATS vs an inferior opponent in a regular season series, doesn't happen often.

Cavs may just be the team to do it but I'll take my chances.

Yeah, get to like 95-98 here in third they will be fine. Hawks are not topping 110...maybe 105 tops.

No disrespect as I tail most of your plays, but why continue to play these double digit favs?

Not much more frustrating than watching a game that is covering until last 3 mins

Last edited:
No disrespect as I tail most of your plays, but why continue to play these double digit favs?

Created an alias just to post that. Nice.

Peep my record last 5 seasons and again at the end of this one and we'll talk then.

No one shaves better than the Cleveland Crabs son.

Sorry shouldn’t have had my first post like that, I’ve been tailing you for the most part last year and this year. And I appreciate the winners.
Just annoying to watch the Cavs throw away another cover and rox wait until the 4th to take over

No worries man if you're legit and not an old drunk from Cleveland or a perv from Pennsylvania.

I'm sure the mods will figure that out.

Ebs and flows of the season, gonna be lows and highs.

Tonight was the perfect spot for the Cavs to get a convincing home win and they elected not to do so just like the Rox elected not to play defense until the 4th quarter last night.

Shit happens but it pans out over the length of a season and the goal is to get more good breaks than bad.

Bet spots mostly and more often than not it's a decent sized spread with the spot incorporated into the line.

Going along at my usual pace so no concerns.

Cavs now 2-12 against the spread at home. LeBrick lobbying to buy and launch a franchise in Vegas at a discount. Been doing this for years. 52-58 against the # last 3 years while winning 80% of their games SU. Doing just enough to win but under the #.

Having London Perrantes, Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic in there in gar-barge time figures no spread to be safe.

Back