emkee

The Truth Is Out There
7-7 (-1.89)

1-0 last night.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Milwaukee Bucks

The play...

Thunder ML -120 (2.4 to win 2)

:popcorn:

Just the old angle of fading an Eastern team as a home dog off a win vs a more talented Western opponent.

Bucks 2-12 (3-11 ATS) in this spot during the Giannis era.

Milwaukee talented but the fortitude to beat better teams in better spots is not quite there yet.

OKC with the rest advantage as well.

My line is OKC -2...

Not on it but I'll be rootin for ya. I would like to see OKC get a win vs a quality team as a sign that they are finally putting the pieces together.

Thanks fellas.

Not the strongest play by any means, just running bets for now.

OKC need a decent scalp to assist with the pre-All Star mojo, current MVP leader Giannis is worthy of that.

I do believe the Bucks are overrated. They just don't have the 'presence' to beat the better teams.

Their W/L record vs winning teams in the Giannis era is weak as fk, 40-114 SU vs teams over .500.

Thunder not overly great either, that could change if Melo accepted a 6th man role.

Right now Russ trying to hard to incorporate his new toys leading to turnover after turnover.

Melo starting at PF is insane.

Got some time tonight and tomorrow to have a more thorough look at the schedule to find some solid spots.

Thunder were at their best back in the day when 'No-Defense' Jimmy came off the bench with a license to fire.

Melo should be in this role, although probably not as effective with those creaky knees but still better than what they're trying to run right now.

Back