The Truth Is Out There
71-66 (+0.24)

0-1 last time out.

Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers

The play...

Pacers ML -135 (3 to win 2.25)

'Circle the Wagons' game for Indy.

:popcorn:

Played ML instead of the spread. Relatively cheap.

Not a fan of steamed lines, hard to avoid though but they're slightly more honest around this time of the season.

'At 37-40, the Pacers are:

3 games behind 5th place Milwaukee (40-37), 2 behind the 6th place Hawks (39-38),

1 behind the 7th place Heat (38-39), and tied with the 8th place Bulls.

Not only that, they don’t own the tiebreaker against either the Heat or the Bulls,

Meaning they have to finish with a better record, not just the same.

With 5 games left, the Pacers playoffs have already started. The Pacers need to start winning, and they need to start immediately.'

Raps 2-0 vs Indy in March both games double-digit victories and both played in the Six, this is the final regular season meeting.

A revenge-laced must-win remembering the Raps vanquished the Pacers in their playoff series last season,

So surely this team shows some pride on their homecourt.

Lance wasn't present in the previous 2 meetings and he brings out the best in PG13, see Cavs game.

Lance also a good dude to throw on Derozan to disrupt his flow.

Also a must-win for me if I'm any hope of having a halfway decent bankroll heading into the 'second season'.

Hopefully I've read this game right and Indy executes accordingly.

Home faves off a road OT loss are 36-15 SU (70.6%) since the 2013/14 season.

Home faves riding a 4 or more game losing streak are 40-22 SU vs an opponent off a win since the 2013/14 season.

Ton of other trends, stats etc supporting Indy.

Would figure it would be hard to beat a somewhat capable team like the Pacers three straight times in 16 days, at least it should be.

Non-playoff games obviously and minus a fat-assed 'All Star' Lowry.

Nate McMillan and Paul George should be fired and traded immediately should it occur.

There is no room for failure in such instances.

BAR...

:cheers3:

Yep, wagons were circled but later than expected. Needed that.

Good win for this team, would prefer to see them vs the Cavs in the first round than the Meat.

But a Meat v Cavs first round matchup is a pretty good consolation prize.

Will attempt to navigate these final days of the regular season (minefield) as best I can, trying to get a little mojo and some bankroll cushion.

Back