The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

Scuffling.

Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Spurs -9.5
(2 units)

:popcorn:

Like most, I'm just waiting for the playoffs. They can't come soon enough. Focus has been off.

Should have shut it down 2 weeks ago.

It is the last, as Nbafan calls it 'super situation' for the season. Will stay loyal.

It's also fan appreciation night in San Antonio and the Spurs are riding a 3 game losing streak.

Like the Pistons but Tony Brothers is in town and he doesn't like the Pistons.

Not at all a super situation. Middle of year. Good angle. Not questioning you em but my term getting thrown around at random stuff this year it seems. GL bud, gonna be a great postseason.

Not at all a super situation. Middle of year. Good angle. Not questioning you em but my term getting thrown around at random stuff this year it seems. GL bud, gonna be a great postseason.

Yeah, I feel ya. Thanks brother, understand this is not a 'pure scenario'. 2nd game back and away off 0 rest is why I referenced it.

Agree that middle of the season is where the gold is.

Different circumstances in this one but still pretty decent.

In this instance, OKC bench played extended minutes last night including the entire 4th quarter in the blowout,

and now will basically play a full game with the back-ended travel shit thrown in.

Would lay the 10 with the Spurs bench v the OKC bench all day, every day either way. Starters playing is a bonus.

Starters build, bench holds, big score, fans happy.

Bring on the playoffs.

Basically is a 'conditioning' game for the Spurs,

iron out the kinks in the offense etc but it should be enough to get them to get their roll on.

OKC has played pretty well without KD and Russ but in this instance I think they get shit-whipped.

Posted here yesterday that I really liked OKC.
Of course they were getting 11.5 when I bet

Please refrain from using terms owned and copyrighted by B.A.R., Inc without the express written consent of Big Al Reno Enterpeises, subsidiary of B.A.R., Inc, wholly owned subsidiary of Eggman Investment Group, Inc.

Back