Tuesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
73-52-1 (+35.21)

1-0 last night.

Was about to play Pistons earlier then the spread flipped,

('Stons 16-3 ATS since Jan last year off a loss as a fave, 5-1 ATS as a home dog in this spot).

Moving on.

Washington Wizards at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors
-12 -116 (2.32 to win 2)

System likes it. Have it lined at 14 using my numbers.

:popcorn:

Thanks Hugh.

Sourced a juiced 12, no harm in a 12.5 or 13. Sims have it as an 18+ win for the Dubs.

My 'emotional feel' on the game not as strong but will trust what's working.

Quirky trend of the day,

Wiz are 0-14 SU and ATS on the road after playing the Lakers in LA since 2000 (haven't actually won in this spot since March 3rd, 1996).

See no advantages for the Wizards to lay it all out in the Bay tonight if they're serious about trying to make the playoffs.

Wonder if Wittman plays strategies, unlikely but he may.

Fuck this team man. Not tonight unfortunately.

12-3 run by the Wiz in the final 3 minutes.

Ken Mauer, smh.

3rd straight game as a double digit home fave the Dubs have built a lead of 15 or more,

and then allowed their opponent to guarantee the cover in the 4th.

Safe to say it's time to lay off GS until the playoffs.

Too bad I had to pay juice to figure that out but as long as you learn from your losses and don't make the same mistake again it's all good.

Tomorrow looks more promising.

Backing Dubs as big favorites in a first game of B2B games is very dangerous in this point of the season, especially when they got Utah on the road as the second leg of the set... But regardless, wouldn't back them in the first leg of B2B till the end of the season...

The interesting feature was how deliberate it was. Check the play by play in the fourth and see Klay and Curry. I obviously usually fade GS on spreads involving them playing weak teams but thought this game involving a real team with aspirations did not fit that model. Apparently GS really wanted to give their junior players a lot of play yesterday

The interesting feature was how deliberate it was. Check the play by play in the fourth and see Klay and Curry. I obviously usually fade GS on spreads involving them playing weak teams but thought this game involving a real team with aspirations did not fit that model. Apparently GS really wanted to give their junior players a lot of play yesterday

It definitely had that feel. Also how many times did Mauer say they had a foot on the line when the Dubs shot a 3,

GS knows where the arch is. Come on Ken.

Must have been 5 times I saw that and their were no replays.

Back