emkee

The Truth Is Out There
55-38 (+22.32)

1-0 last night.

Chalk.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Dallas Mavericks

The play...

Cavaliers ML -175 (2.5 to win 1.43)

Had to do it. Not opposed to anything under -200 on occasion.

Mavs with an array of bad 'numbers' in this situation and LeBron hates Dallas.

Mavs often stagnant offense will kill them vs Cleveland.

Went ML due it being the heavily bet marquee game and potential look-a-head spot for the Cavs.

Do think they cover though.

:shake:

Home dogs off 3-straight away games are 39-114 SU the last 3 seasons (9-31 SU this season).

Cavs also 8-0 SU on 2-days rest this season.

I like Cleveland also Emkee, My thoughts are Cleveland after playing 4 in 5 and scoring 95 at Atlanta and only 89 at home against Phoenix they really needed those 2 days off. Dallas on the other hand even though they had a day to travel are coming home from 3 games against Portland, Golden ST back to back and the the Lakers. Dallas beat Cleveland this year at Cleveland and even though Cleveland's record against teams that beat them isn't that good this is the start of 6 road games out of the next 8 and the 2nd spot isn't there's yet but could be after the next 8 games. Toronto's schedule isn't that tough the next 2 weeks but they haven't play well at all and Chicago has all kinds of problems. I like this game but I think this game gets ugly early and I'lay the -4 Good Luck lets get there.:shake:

Thanks Paulie, GLTYA.

LeBron 6-0 SU vs the Mavs since the 2010/11 Finals.

Game hinges on whether LBJ shows up or is more focused on the Spurs game, expecting him to be focused but he's let me down before.

Cavs match-up with the Mavs pretty damn good though.

Mavs 8-35 SU (0-41-2 ATS) vs the pregame line when trailing by 10 or more points at home since Dirk became relevant in 2004 (0-6 SU and ATS this season).

0-9 SU (0-8-1 ATS) in this spot as a home dog since 2004.

Back