Tuesday's NBA Plays (Opening Night)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Last season:

94-69-1 (+33.8)

Been counting the days. Let's have another good season fellas.

New Orleans Pelicans at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -9.5 (2 units)

Dubs carrying a slight chip into this season with many folks saying they luck-boxed their 'ship due to opponent injury woes.

Dubs had a non-disruptive off-season with not much turnover other than Gentry being the opposing coach tonight.

This is a legit dynasty in the making.

Pelly's gonna take some time to work into Gentry's gameplan, especially defensively.

Ring ceremony can work 2 ways, induce a flat spot or create energy. Lean the latter with this team, too much swag.

Kerr not handling the x's and o's in this game isn't that big a deal.

Spread agrees.

:shake:

If I'm the Pels, I dump this game vs a virtually full-strength Dubs and focus on an easier Portland tomorrow night.

No point laying it out there tonight and running with the Dubs when you're grossly overmatched and having nothing left in the tank for the following night.

If they let Jrue play too much tonight, they risk not having him play on the 2nd night of the back to back.

Would be 0-2 in the blink of an eye.

Gotta play it smart. Season is a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks CM.

Pels only dressing 9 players tonight if the current injury list holds up.

Here's to a great season Emkee! :cheers3:
Think the Dubs roll tonight!
Thoughts on the bulls game?

Here's to a great season Emkee! :cheers3:
Think the Dubs roll tonight!
Thoughts on the bulls game?

Thanks man.

Lean Bulls but couldn't pull the trigger. Will need to see how this team plays under Hoiberg the first few games.

Other things,

LeBron's comments about not caring too much early also indicates Bulls but with Obama in attendance and LBJ being the narcissist he is, who knows.

Scott Foster the ref and fading the line movement in his games generally profits but to counter, siding with the movement in the first few games is normally a good thing.

Dubs the only team I see tonight with straight-forward advantages over their opponent.

Like tomorrow's card a lot better.

Jrue OUT tonight for the Pels. Slated to go tomorrow instead.

Would appear Gentry is looking ahead, who is he to spoil the Dubs night considering they gave/giving him a ring.

Back