Tuesday's MLB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 2-1 and up 2.52 yesterday. Now 121-147 and down 9.26 for the year.

Jimenez has been better in his last two starts. Philly hitting a little now, but Rockies should rock Kendrick, who has struggled lately despite his team winning six of his last seven starts.

The play: Colorado plus 156 for 1 units. 2team parlay Col/OVER 10 even - 1 unit to win 4.12.

Dodger total against Chicago is low because of the wind. But both teams left countless runners on base and had wasted opportunities yesterday. These are two of the better offenses in baseball and these two pitchers are nothing spectacular. Tonight, with runners all over the bases, I expect it to fly. DAVIDSON won't hurt.

The play: LA/Cub OVER 7.5 -105 for 2 units.

Jay Bruce called up to the Reddies today, but even with Cueto going at home, I can't lay that price. This will be the first time Cueto has seen a team for a second time.

Miller has turned the corner, and Santana is getting shelled. Where did they get this price?

The play: Florida plus 165 for 1 unit.

Huddy seems awfully cheap against Milwaukee and Bush. Braves are not very good on the road but I'll try them tonight.

The play: Atlanta -1.5 plus 135 for 1 unit and Atlanta -120 for 1 unit.

Houston's Chacon finally got a win despite not being at his best last time. Price looks about right on Looper tonight.

Lincecum/Haren ought to be interesting.

Hill isn't right. He missed his last start due to arm problems. He is still hurting but is making adjustments to deal with the pain. No one knows what's causing the pain….MRIs and bone scans have shown nothing. He has to drive with his left hand; any sudden movements cause stabbing pain in his right forearm. That injury is starting to cascade to his elbow…last week he had a shot of cortisone and his elbow drained of fluid. Don’t expect much from him.

The play: San Diego -1.5 runs plus 150.

"E" in Baltimore. Left-handed starter vs. Yankees ... and they are FAVORED???

The play: Baltimore plus 105 for 1 unit. UNDER 9.5 -102 for 2 units. 2team parlay - Bal/UN 1 unit to win 3.04.

Where did they get this price on the White Sox and Cleveland? A guy I respect basically made it a PICK. I made it 30. Another guy made it 35. Ridiculous.

The play: ChiSox plus 150 for 3 units.

Not sure how Sonnanstine can be favored at this price over Padilla's Flotillas... he's been winning (until last time) but the Rangers are stroking the ball and coming off a loss, it seems like all of their games go flying over. Passing the total because of the clubber WELKE.

The play: Tejas plus 130 for 2 units.

Anaheim is awfully cheap; unless Santana ain't right. I know he's had his struggles here as of late. The total looks cheap, but the correlation doesn't exist so I'll stick to the side.

The play: Anaheim -123 for 1 unit. Anaheim -1.5 runs plus 175 for 1 unit.

Can you make Boston high enough? Contemplating a Bos/OV parlay. Thoughts?

GL!

:cheers:

Welp, good health on CWS as I have Cle -1.5 in a 3-teamer with the Lakers ML and 'Zona ML...

Like the NYY/Balt total, though...and likely the Angles, although I want to wait on the Nubya game to get going before placing...

Also playing the Pads RL at a heavier. Like the travel/rest angle (although I know San Diego had a marathon Sun. night)

Counselor - Don't worry, the Lakers are going to blow your parlay. Cleveland will too, though...

VK - Yep, saw him play when I was at home. Quite a talent.

See that late move on NYY total? Fucking 7 runs and 2nd inning isn't even done....

"E" in Baltimore. Left-handed starter vs. Yankees ... and they are FAVORED???

The play: Baltimore plus 105 for 1 unit. UNDER 9.5 -102 for 2 units. 2team parlay - Bal/UN 1 unit to win 3.04.

Well this fucking thing is done already...I gotta stop betting "umps" when there's obviously no-talent fucks on the hill...

I'm on the same two plays in Baltimore..... Eddings can't help us much with Bombs going out like that in the second.

Good luck the rest of the night Rex.

Thanks fellas. Yep, Timmy, I did see that move. I also saw the Philly game go from 10 and over money to 9.5 flat. Those moves ain't always gotta get the cash. I was against that one, too.

Maybe we can get Baltimore to tie this game or take the lead, then the skies to open up. Looks like rain is on the way.

No, they don't always hit but that one definitely surprised me and then for the game to be a total slugfest. Just seemed improbable to me that a large move like that would come on this game.

I also got bad info on the wind (got the game on the tube but no audio) blowing out to right, which I'm sure Shorty would say is a big 'over' deal in Baltimore; I had initially been told the wind would not be a factor.

On a side note, I'm going to lose this Dodger total but I had improbably figured this to be an offensive battle. The wind is a factor; no doubt, but there has been some very impressive defense played in this game. No less than four or five runs shoulda scored by now.

when did shawn chacon become steve carlton ??????????

i am going to be dominated by gallagher , chacon and kendrick in the same day. unreal.

How is the Chi - Cle line off ? They played last week in Chi and Laffey went off as -110 vs Buerhle ? So how does the adjustment for home field make this game anything less then -160? I only bring that up cause you said you knew someone who made that a PK . Which I assume you mean someone who gets paid to make lines and to be honest that just baffles me . Making lines isnt easy but when just had the same game a few days ago theres a good feel as to where it should be...

There arent many things that could be said. No Cle and Laffey shouldnt have been favored by -110 @ Chi they probably should have been -110 to -120 WSox. However Laffey matched Buerhle on the road and that gives him the upper hand IMO. Laffey also went 7 innings last 4 starts and really the only reason CLE lost yesterday is because theTribe used Scott Elarton. Then I think Sox even benched a few guys........

Dont mean to be an ass or anything I just cant imagine that someone would make this game a PK and get paid for it.

Good Luck the rest of the way CKR.

Back