Tuesday's MLB... and an "E" sighting...

Obviously I am on the ass end of this move, and I now have 3 units on it - I bet it myself for 1 at UNDER 9 -115 and my partner bet it UNDER 9 -105 for 2 (well, for a total of six units; we are going halfers).

You get finesse guys like Moyer and Perez and they are going to paint the strike zone, and Eddings will always always always give them calls. Moyer will be close to untouchable today. I like Philly's value but cannot make that bet because it goes against the UNDER correlation.

With Eddings back there, you watch how unhittable Moyer is today. You will shat yourself with laughter at some of the calls he will get.

It was only one game but Eddings strike zone was horrible in the Yankee game. Inconsistent and it was tight as hell. Curious to see if this is how its going to be going forward. Moyer is a nibbler and needs a big zone but Perez is not a finesse pitcher by any means a LH throwing 91-94 is a legit fastball.

Good Luck with it !:shake:

GORMAN in Arlington.

GIBSON in Boston. Pretty good OVER guy there. Goes with my correlation. I realize Matsuzaka was awesome last year in his one start against this team (his only complete game) but I'll take a stab at the Gambler to get it done with the help of a resurgent offense on the road today.

The plays: Detroit plus 160 to OVER 9.5 flat - 1 unit to win 3.96 units.

With Eddings back there, you watch how unhittable Moyer is today. You will shat yourself with laughter at some of the calls he will get.

He squeezed the shit out of him with Castillo and he worked a walk. I think its going to be very interesting going forward with him . Watch the game if you can. He squeezed Ian Kennedy and friday and was inconsistent ..remember a few he missed when NYY was up and they were clear strikes..:shake:

GORMAN in Arlington.

GIBSON in Boston. Pretty good OVER guy there. Goes with my correlation. I realize Matsuzaka was awesome last year in his one start against this team (his only complete game) but I'll take a stab at the Gambler to get it done with the help of a resurgent offense on the road today.

The plays: Detroit plus 160 to OVER 9.5 flat - 1 unit to win 3.96 units.

GL today bro...I'll tail you on the OVER in BOS

He squeezed the shit out of him with Castillo and he worked a walk. I think its going to be very interesting going forward with him . Watch the game if you can. He squeezed Ian Kennedy and friday and was inconsistent ..remember a few he missed when NYY was up and they were clear strikes..:shake:

I have watched most of the first four innings and I really think he has been a little better today. The guy I talked to that watched the Yankee game Friday said he squeezed Kennedy some, but that Kennedy was also pretty bad as well.

I have watched most of the first four innings and I really think he has been a little better today. The guy I talked to that watched the Yankee game Friday said he squeezed Kennedy some, but that Kennedy was also pretty bad as well.

Watched that game on Friday Rexy and Kennedy was bad. E had no choice but to call some of them balls. total looking good so far today though

IMO...Even Eddings won't give a wild pitcher the corners. Once a pitcher establishes himself as wild, the corners get shut down. If he comes out throwing strikes, Eddings, Hirschbeck etc will open it up.

Rex,

CBBucknor tonight in Houston. Solid over guy there...the total is 9 and the roof should be open.

:shake:Cool bro , just bringing it your attention. I sort of disagree with Signal about the Yankee game he squeezed the kid some not alot but based on his reputation he did. I saw more then a couple Yankee batters get away with taking pitches that were clearly strikes that he called balls. Today I havent really seen him expand the zone at all and thats what a pitchers UMP is supposed to do. That Castillo atbat alone there were two pitches he could have called strikes and didnt. We have seen both totals get steamed lower as soon as he was announced as the UMP . So my point is simple maybe I am overreacting some to two games but he hasnt shown a big zone yet and the inportant part is his totals are getting steamed on past reputation taking some value away. I think people have to be cautious with Eddings go forward. My opinion . A game at Shea with a 9.5 total in April is ridiculous especially since CKR mentioned Moyers success versus NY in the past and well Perez being fairly solid himslef. Two starting LH and both lineups filled with LHB. Only true RHB NYM has is Wright and Philly has really only Burrell , Feliz and Werth .. in the pens hand nd hope they nail it for you..

Rex,

CBBucknor tonight in Houston. Solid over guy there...the total is 9 and the roof should be open.

Just got home and was hoping this # dropped to 9....like this over myself...good chance both pens get involved before the 7th and really like how cards lefties match up with the stros pen....shu,duncan,ankiel in particular...stros have only one lefty in the pen and hes yet to throw one full inning in the bigs plus the CB factor doesnt hurt...six consecutive over years = solid over type...gl 3

Back