Tuesdays MLB (5/01)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units

Overall: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
Sides: 54-38 +20.275 Units
Run Lines: 10-15 -4.63 Units
Totals: 27-16-3 +13.481 Units
Went 2-2-1 Saturday -4.64 Units, 0-1 -3 Units Sunday, 2-1 Monday +2.64 Units. It felt like I had not updated in a longer period of time but I guess when you've haven't slept except for a couple hour naps in the past 48 hours time doesn't really fly by.

4-4-1 -5 Units last 3 days.

Plays:
Philadelphia
Phillies -125 (Hamels:pillow:Redman) (2 Units)

Redman isn't a reason why the Braves are winning.

Florida Marlins @ New York Mets OVER 9.5 -104 (2 Units)

Fading Pelfrey, hasn't shown me anything yet. Nolasco off the DL so he should get hit for a good # but I think Florida jumps out early and will be similar to today's game where the Mets have to play catchup.

Cleveland Indians -140 (Sabathia v. Burnett) (1.5 Units)
Yea Toronto's one of the better teams against lefties but the Indians are on a tear right now. Sabathia is just a plus.

Baltimore Orioles +117 (Loewen v. Durbin)
Durbin is a joke.

Cincinnati Reds -104 (Arroyo v. Albers)
Arroyo's pitched well this year, just give him some run support or don't blow his leads after 7 innings pitched.

Lean:

Washington Nationals +152 (Hill v. Young)
Young has been a little inconsistant this year, and Hill... I like this guy. Hill is getting better with each start and only 8 Walks on the year in 32.2 innings with an ERA of 2.76 ERA and 1.07 WHIP. He's given up 2 HRs this year but against @ Phillies (8th) and @ Marlins (6th) when they have already in the lead and the only runs coming off of him in his last two games were off of those HRs (2 each). Backing Hill than anything the way he's been pitching and keeping his pitch count down deep into games. Looks like a low scoring affair on paper and I'm never comfortable playing Unders, especially at 7. I hate losing those late in games, it's one of the most frustrating things. Don't want to pay -159 on Nats RL.

GL to Yall Tuesday :cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Renew! With you on the Mets Over and the Tribe. Looking at the rest, good luck in May!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks terpman - lets cash these plays, still have yet to look them in but will do later.

thanks Yanks - like being on the same side as you. you've been doing well this year. hope it continues into May.

thanks hile - Phillies :shake: Can't believe Redman is even a pitcher for the Braves.

thanks farm - bol to you

thanks green - same plays, I like it. Hope May brings us some mooooooney

Some More Leans:

Washington
Nationals +152 (Hill v. Young)

Young has been a little inconsistant this year, and Hill... I like this guy. Hill is getting better with each start and only 8 Walks on the year in 32.2 innings with an ERA of 2.76 ERA and 1.07 WHIP. He's given up 2 HRs this year but against @ Phillies (8th) and @ Marlins (6th) when they have already in the lead and the only runs coming off of him in his last two games were off of those HRs (2 each). Backing Hill than anything the way he's been pitching and keeping his pitch count down deep into games. Looks like a low scoring affair on paper and I'm never comfortable playing Unders, especially at 7. I hate losing those late in games, it's one of the most frustrating things. Don't want to pay -159 on Nats RL.

Cincinnati Reds -105 (Arroyo v. Albers)
Arroyo's pitched well this year, just give him some run support or don't blow his leads after 7 innings pitched.

especially after his last outing @CHW?:liebe34:

He faced a team who is one of the worst offenses in baseball right now..I am confused really at how that happened.

Durbin is a joke.. Anyone who is 18-31 w/ 6.17era is a joke imo.. What is more likely, Durbin throwing another 8inning shutout w/ 9k or Durbin performing up to his statistic average?

Thanks G-Men - lets cash those plays

LOCKED IN:

Philadelphia
Phillies -125 (Hamels:pillow:Redman) (2 Units)

Florida Marlins @ New York Mets OVER 9.5 -104 (2 Units)
Cleveland Indians -140 (Sabathia v. Burnett) (1.5 Units... looked at my bets and it was more than I thought, if you believe me or not that's for you to decide since its so late into the game)
Baltimore Orioles +117 (Loewen v. Durbin)
Cincinnati Reds -104 (Arroyo v. Albers)

Last edited:
He faced a team who is one of the worst offenses in baseball right now..I am confused really at how that happened.

Durbin is a joke.. Anyone who is 18-31 w/ 6.17era is a joke imo.. What is more likely, Durbin throwing another 8inning shutout w/ 9k or Durbin performing up to his statistic average?

How bout Durbin's 3.2 innings:wacka wacka:

Zumy was sick tonight. Tigers get the W tomorrow and sweep the O's.:cheers:

How bout Durbin's 3.2 innings:wacka wacka:

Zumy was sick tonight. Tigers get the W tomorrow and sweep the O's.:cheers:

Durbin..what a joke..lol

If the O's had any sort of offense he does go 3.2 but he doesn't only give up 2runs.. 6WALKS??? terrible

Zumaya on the other hand helped my fantasy team with his 4k and W..Nice to see.. I really was rooting for Jones to completly blow the save though so but I will take a push on the over

Back