Tuesdays MLB (4/17)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 44-36-2 +15.06 Units
Sides: 33-19 +21.43 Units
Run Lines: 4-6 -1.55 Units
Totals: 7-11-2 -4.82 Units
1-2 +1.9 Units yesterday. Hit my large play. been sitting between 10-15 for the past few days. hoping to get to 20 by the end of the week.

Plays:

San Diego Padres/Chicago Cubs OVER 8 -106 (Maddux v. Miller)

No Soriano!!!

Cleveland Indians +127 (Westbrook v. Wright)
Cleveland Indians/New York Yankees OVER 10 -114
Settled in his last start vs. the Angels. Not concerned at all with his 1st game as he always has a tough time with the White Sox. Westbrook needs to keep his walks down and he should be fine but that's never easy against the Yanks. He does have decent #'s although he doesn't even average more than 5 innings in his 8 starts against the Yanks, so his numbers are a bit deceiving. He's also been unlucky though with 21 Runs, but 16 earned runs against him. Chase Wright getting his first MLB start never having pitched little above A ball. Although the Indians were 11-22 away from home versus lefties last year, in the limited ABs they've had against Lefties this year they've done a good job hitting .286 as a team and Hafner only being 1/14. MLB is different than A ball, and the Indians lineup is better than most.
New York Mets -102 (Glavine v. Garcia)
Tried to play this yesterday with Maine on the mound. Trying again.

Cincinnati Reds RL +178 (Belisle v. Bush)
Bush gets hammered by the Reds. That's enough for me to take a shot at this.

Texas Rangers +128 (Tejada v. Garland)
White Sox are underachieving a bit and Garland gets rocked by the Rangers. Tejada roughed up by the D-Rays last time out but most have. Yea Texas has been terrible on the road but some of these guys have hit Garland well and this is a good situation to get out of that slump. There must be something going wrong in the White Sox club house at the moment, they dont seem like the same team right now and perhaps it's time for a manager change... who knows (after this year). I'll take a dog in what I see as a toss up.

Florida Marlins/Houston Astros UNDER 8 +103 (Mitre v. Oswalt)
Oswalt has to bounce back after one of his worst outtings of his career. Mitre pitched well against the Astros last year, off to a bit of a slow start but you can fix that the majority of the time against the Astros.

Arizona Diamondbacks -110 (OWINGS v. Tomko)
OWINGS!!!

Minnesota Twins +101 (Ortiz v. Weaver)
Fading Weaver
Will probably add a couple more.

BOL to Yall Tuesday :cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Like it renew! Good luck today.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I love them both and these were both my top leans for tonight, and the ones I'll probably pull the trigger on. Great stuff, and good to see we think alike buddy :D.

GL :shake: :cheers:

Let's do it!

thanks yanks - yea and I can't believe the line is now +131... people betting Yankees because they are the Yankees :shake:

thanks rolub - they both look like solid plays, might add on to the ML and add the over, GL :shake:

thanks terpman - bol to you today :shake:

thanks farm - GL today :cheers:

thanks satyr - they look solid to me, lets cash these buddy. :cheers:

I'm tired right now, going to get a nap in and get some plays locked in after that.

leans on just about every game, obviously won't play them all:
cle/tex over 10
cincy rl +174
nym -115
nats +190
sf -101
az -111 (OWINGS)
bos/tor under 9
balt +112
laa -105
min +100

thanks G-Man, still waiting out the Padres and a push would be nice right now.

Adding:

Cleveland Indians/New York Yankees OVER 10 -114(Westbrook v. Wright)
New York Mets -102 (Glavine v. Garcia)
Cincinnati Reds RL +178 (Belisle v. Bush)
Florida Marlins/Houston Astros UNDER 8 +103 (Mitre v. Oswalt)

will add a couple more late plays.

Home you hit that Reds play cause that means I found out how to win again.. 4-3 right now because guys like Dave Bush have 2rbis

Back