Tuesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Tampons did it. Total did not. Frustrating as a couple of flies got caught on the track, but a quick look at the box says 7 was prolly the right total. End up 1-0 and +2 or call it 1-1 if you want to grade the parlay as a loser; I guess I should. Look at my record for the year now. You think betting 2 units that you win 100 on accident? Now 118-109-6 and +103.38 on CTG posted.

Pitt not in the playoffs since I was prepubescent. Redlegs been there, done that. Win or lose, line whack. Real easy take. I like Johnny C in this spot against Liriano, who has thrown 7 2/3 with 5 ER in two postseason starts. Not enthralling stuff against my man. Wrong favorite here...

The play: Reddies +122 big 3u.

To elaborate a smidge in my drunken stupor after an absolute outstanding sex session which has left the girl snoring, I give you this...

In his previous two starts in Pittsburgh, Johnny C has allowed just one run and three hits, including eight scoreless IP on Oaks Day.

Liriano has a 1.47 ERA at home, BUT... the Reds have beaten him three times this year and hit four of the nine homers he's allowedl....

Cincy to the bank...

young's liner to center in the 7th short hopped and was called a catch; run would have scored with rays still batting with 1st & 3rd 2 out.

When he went into Pitt with the great games he was playing Wandy and Correia and getting lots of run support. Also the Reds were the better team. They are not the better team today.
The one thing that does worry me is the Reds coming off 5 losses with 3 to Pitt.
Health :cheers:

Like it Rexy, GL.

Sticking with my prediction from earlier in the year in one of your threads, when you were lauding TB as a contender, as TB is now officially in the playoffs....TB and Cinci in the WS. That WS matchup, as a prop bet, is going to have to pay pretty handsomely...worth a tiny stab.

Nice hit Rex, hit reduced RL for a unit so happy...

Baseball playoffs, very exciting. Continued success this year if/when you play:shake:

I am a life long Reds fan , but do not care for Dusty Baker at all...if they lose tonight he will likely get fired . I graded tonights game at even, gl on ur action.

young's liner to center in the 7th short hopped and was called a catch; run would have scored with rays still batting with 1st & 3rd 2 out.
yes that was ridiculous the ump missed that call

Cueto pitching with a chip on his shoulder tonight after last year, listening to Reds radio today, they said Cueto went into Baker's office and demanded the ball for tonights game....Go Redlegs

To elaborate a smidge in my drunken stupor after an absolute outstanding sex session which has left the girl snoring, I give you this...

In his previous two starts in Pittsburgh, Johnny C has allowed just one run and three hits, including eight scoreless IP on Oaks Day.

Liriano has a 1.47 ERA at home, BUT... the Reds have beaten him three times this year and hit four of the nine homers he's allowedl....

Cincy to the bank...

I'm gonna double my bet cause this is how important this game was for you to post at the moment before you forget! Thanks Rexy!! lol

Back