Tuesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Went 1-1 and blew 0.5 last night. Now 113-102-5 and +109.48 on posted plays at CTG in 2013 baseball.

Price on Medlen is borderline retarded; Martin doesn't seem to have much but anything more than 2/1 screams dog. I bet earlier and got the worst of it.

The play: Philly +230 small to medium 1.5u.

Waino good off long rest. Pirates made their statement to STL in the 5-game set a couple weeks back, now the Cards, despite playing poorly for awhile now, get their chance to make one with their ace. Expect a focused effort tonight. Morton's numbers at Busch stink and i think he stinks.

The play: Stl -1.5 +135 big 3.5 units.

Let's see, the Doyers continue to be cheap, Ryu has been very good at home and the Doyers have already seen Harvey. Let's back up the BRINKS truck and ride the Doyer cash cow all the way to the ATM again.

The play: Doyers -117 medium 2u.

Two stiffs pitching in the desert; will try OVER there again.

The play: Balty/Ariz OVER 9 +112 medium 2u.

GL!

:shake:

CKR, awesome season you have going.. keep it up! You consider Delgado a stiff? I actually rate him pretty highly.

roof is closed in Phoenix for sure, it's never open in the summer.

Reds - I don't like him. Maybe he's better than I think he is but I'm not a big fan and feel he will struggle with this lineup.

Well, I'm red-assed enough about this total to go after more, so let's see what happens.

The play: Arizona OVER 8.5 +103 medium 2 more units.

Back