Tuesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 2-1 and +4.67 ayer. Was a bit lucky to win the Tampons with Meals missing a call at the plate, but I watched the whole game and there's little doubt about what the right side was. I like Maddon a lot but I really question why he tries to out-think himself so often. There is zero reason that Price should not have stayed in after retiring the first hitter in the 8th after the rain delay. He almost fucked that one off and would have no one to blame but himself. Rodney is no picnic, either. Let's hope that back end of the pen doesn't bite them in the ass when the playoffs come. Now 91-85-4 and up 83.30 units on the year, another highwater mark.

I liked the ChiSox but they scratched Peavy. Pass it now. Nothing else really stands out except Toronto, but someone beat that line into place also, so I can't bet as much as I wanted on them. It's worth a play, but nothing big at this price. Buehrle going much better and I do not like Straily and feel he's been lucky for a good part of the year.

The play: Toronto +140 medium 2u.

Nothing else, just the one piece.

Interesting to see this sort of price on Pettitte. I'm not sure he's ever been a +160-ish type price in his whole career, at least not in the last 12-13 years almost for sure. Goes to show you where the two respective teams are at this point.

GL!

:shake:

I thought they should have taken Price out. Too much of a delay. He started out all over the place before retiring Gomes. What didn't make sense was leaving him in to face 1 batter (a righty) and then pulling him.

Rodney is a bit on the wild side, but that fastball is almost untouchable when it's moving like last night.

I think the price is based on Pettites age & the shitty offense that the yanks put on the field not to mention Dodgers are the publics darling. GL on the action Rex

cash - you would be surprised but notice that i have had the doyers in almost every game since the break. I really believe that the linesmakers have been very slow to catch on to just how good the doyers are playing right now.

Mets I have no problem with. I really like the Marlins pitcher and am not a fan of the Met guy but the price reflects the Mets to be an inferior team to Florida with each team in its current state if pitching were neutral and I don't believe that to be the case.

Mariners or nothing at this ridiculous price. Saunders won't be rattled - he might get banged around - but won't be rattled. Workman is not a long-term starting option from what I've seen. Bags have been hitting on the road pretty decent for the last month or so from what I recall....

I'll be playing through the rest of the season but once the September callups come, I won't have as many baseball plays, particularly with the teams playing out the string. I'll post in the playoffs, and just so you know in ahead of time, there will be plenty of dogs.

Back